GDT: [Apr 30] Rd 2, Gm 1: Flames @ Ducks 8:00pm MT (Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I don't disagree with how important Huds is to us, I mean we are huge underdogs regardless, but everyone in the Media and most Flames fans thought we were done without Gio. We got through the first round without Huds being a dominant factor except for game 6. I just feel this team is very resilient. Yeah we have our backs against the wall, but i'm not counting us out.

6-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-quotes.gif

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Bennett looks a little lost. Might want to rethink burning off a year of his contract.

At least Shore went to the net there. :/

Anderson with the easiest shutout of the playoffs. No way the Flames even score a single goal on him. Or ever again at the Honda Centre.
There's no one if rather have in than Bennett tbh. Lost or not

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
What are your guys' thoughts on PJ Stock?

I like PJ but he was pretty selective in showing hits we shied away from, you could do the same and find Ducks doing the same, every game has it, hits and players avoiding hits.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Just remembered, I forgot to put vcash on the Ducks before the game. I could've prevented this disappointment :(

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Man our shots just seem to never get through without being deflected. They're good at getting a piece of everything.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Why don't we let Perry take another leisurely skate into our zone for the hattrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad