GDT: [Apr 30] Rd 2, Gm 1: Flames @ Ducks 8:00pm MT (Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
How'd you feel right now if you were Gaudreau and if your're not sick? You have to not take it personal.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I'm puzzled as to how so many fans have just left the arena in a 6-1 drubbing. Surely you stick around and show appreciation for your team even if there'll be a bit more traffic on the way home

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I'm puzzled as to how so many fans have just left the arena in a 6-1 drubbing. Surely you stick around and show appreciation for your team even if there'll be a bit more traffic on the way home

I tell you, if I'm forking over that kinda money for a playoff game, I'm sticking around until the janitor kicks me out.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Meh, we're playing meaningful hockey in May.

2829858-2816264-4724684002-tumbl.gif

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Disappointing loss, but having a shot at the playoffs was playing with house money, then making the playoffs was house money. Leading the series was house money, winning the series? You guessed it, house money.

The whole season the Flames were playing with house money. As ****** as the feeling is tonight, Stewie's post is exactly how I feel. This young team has plenty of time to win lots of playoff games, the experience alone is far more valuable than anything.

They'll make the next one close, and play some good hockey, maybe even steal one in the Duck's barn.

Ain't even mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad