GDT: [Apr 30] Rd 2, Gm 1: Flames @ Ducks 8:00pm MT (Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
BobsBBQSign_zps9y26a0mp.png

sXOCUHF.gif

key-to-success.jpg

The Calgary Flames will win if they can do one or all of the following

1. Score more goals than Anaheim.
2. Allow fewer goals than Anaheim.
3. Be leading after 60 minutes of play.

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That is fantastic. But I'm going to close this until tomorrow evening. Discussion can stay in the series discussion thread for now.

P.S.:

Pj6XdgB.gif

Last edited:

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Won't be able to sleep tonight being this excited for us to kick some duck ass tomorrow. We win game 1, 3, 4 and 6.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
the reviews, may or may not be real :sarcasm:

and scorp, this is what I do in the evenings when have no friends, no woman and no life at all

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Not sure if you guys heard in the news, but caretakers at the Dome discovered an ancient tapestry of St. Mikael the Archangel hidden in some old tunnels underneath the stadium. Historians say the painting depicts him prophesizing the number of battles the fire bearers would need to defeat the whales of the west.

w3Vq1Br.jpg

I don't know anything about art, so it makes no sense to me how people can see this stuff in a ratty old painting. :dunno:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Not sure if you guys heard in the news, but caretakers at the Dome discovered an ancient tapestry of St. Mikael the Archangel hidden in some old tunnels underneath the stadium. Historians say the painting depicts him prophesizing the number of battles the fire bearers would need to defeat the whales of the west.

w3Vq1Br.jpg

I don't know anything about art, so it makes no sense to me how people can see this stuff in a ratty old painting. :dunno:
the people looking up his skirt appear terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad