GDT: [Apr 15] Game 1: Flames @ Canucks: Series Tied 0-0 [8:00mt - CBC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
I'm so pumped. I can't wait till tomorrow. For some reason I'm less nervous about this than I am the game we played against LA

Yeah, I was about to say the same. Probably because there isn't nearly as much riding on game one of a seven-game series as there was vs L.A., and we still get two games in our barn. The 'Nucks didn't play too bad down the stretch, but did require extra time to take care of the Coil in their last game, and let's face it: Lack is no Miller, whom I think is still recovering from injury and whom we may not see until we leave Rogers Arena with a split at worst. Not trying to diminish the challenge the 'Nucks will surely present us with, but it feels fairly easy to be not only optimistic, but confident right now. Need Brodie to step up huge for us..

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life
I've been waiting for this day since 2009. All I have to say is this.....

Let's ****ing kill the Canucks!

CCoxOThVEAACYF3.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ugh I have my own hockey game at 10:45 :( Going to have to leave about half way through.

I don't mind but since I'm PVRing it, there's like a negative chance I can get back home without finding out the result

I also have my own game at 10:45.... but that's Pacific Time, so unless this goes to OT I'm good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad