GDT: [Apr 15] Game 1: Flames @ Canucks: Series Tied 0-0 [8:00mt - CBC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I'm a Flames fan. I am also a Canucks fan.

1108180655461320518607037.gif

Foreignchizofmel

Oct 14, 2014
I know it is a crazy thing and I may in fact be the only person on the planet who likes both teams. I just love hockey. I didn't think I would become a Flames fan when I first moved here but I couldn't help it. They are just such a fun team.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I know it is a crazy thing and I may in fact be the only person on the planet who likes both teams. I just love hockey. I didn't think I would become a Flames fan when I first moved here but I couldn't help it. They are just such a fun team.

One of us, one of us, one of us! :laugh:

Also I am pretty sure The Hudlinator is also a Flames and Canucks fan. As is my father.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I follow the Coyotes and hope for success for them, but the Flames are my #1. I can't be 50/50.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Yes they are. :nod:

But we aren't here to say one type of fan is okay and another type of fan isn't. Everyone enjoys sports in a different way. Some people enjoy the hostility aspect between fanbases and teams, and within site rules that's fine.

The Jesus*

Im a canucks fan who has really likes this new Flames team. Definitely not a "fan", but I really enjoy watching them play. Monahan is quickly becoming my favorite player in the league.

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
God dang every game starts at 11:30 for me :rant: Was hoping for some 10:30 start times for the games in Calgary at least! Gotta move off this island of NL if I'm gonna continue to be a Flames fan! Hurting my body :help:

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Ill be watchin this one in Jamaica, boys. Thank god for resort wifi.

Who schedules a wedding in Jamaica first week of playoffs anyway?

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Canucks friend just dropped a magic ticket to tomorrow's game on my desk. Time to jersey up and head deep into enemy territory. **** yes.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Skimmed through Canucks PGT.

* everyone is in shock media picking Calgary (overall) - pretty irrelevant
*Bennett is non factor - I don't think any of the Flames fans expect a lot.. but I do expect more than Raymond.
* Flames D is bad
* Flames stats are bad and unsustainable
* Canucks to win in 4 or 5 games

and my favorite:

*Bo ********** Horvat will be the factor. Bo > Bennett and potentially Bo > Monahan.

******* THE nUCKS. GO FLAMES GO. :yo::yo::yo:

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB

*Bennett is non factor - I don't think any of the Flames fans expect a lot.. but I do expect more than Raymond.
* Flames D is bad
* Flames stats are bad and unsustainable
* Canucks to win in 4 or 5 games

and my favorite:

*Bo ********** Horvat will be the factor. Bo > Bennett and potentially Bo > Monahan.

******* THE nUCKS. GO FLAMES GO. :yo::yo::yo:

:nod: Good. We were told that for 82 games, we'll see what happens in a seven game series.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
Yeah, I don't know how it's possible to love some teams equally as much. Just not possible. :laugh:

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009

I'm a bit surprised at this
Button has Calgary but says he had Vancouver and could change his mind again
Cherry has Vancouver
ESPN had 7 picks for Van over 6 for Calgary (though more hockey people on Calgary)
Cullen took the Canucks
Calgary and Vancouver each picked 7 times NHL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad