OT: Anything Goes 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Link? Would be curious to read more on it actually. Not sure how trustworthy the article I read was.

Because this country is filled with millions and millions of morons?

Can't find the link to it, but the polls for it were posted on a politics forum I'm on last night. I think the 10% number is undecided plus 3rd party voters.

Edit:

Here's some info.

After four years of Trump, voters have made up their minds

Reactions: RayP

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Has anyone on here had an experience with having a viral video? I just submitted one this weekend and it's going viral, and I have 3 or 4 news/viral video outlets reaching out to me looking for licensing agreements and willing to share profits and what not from it.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Has anyone on here had an experience with having a viral video? I just submitted one this weekend and it's going viral, and I have 3 or 4 news/viral video outlets reaching out to me looking for licensing agreements and willing to share profits and what not from it.

KBIB is our resident influencer

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Question for all of you happily married men over here...

How do you handle your wedding ring? When do you take it off? When do you clean it?

I take mine off constantly. As does my wife. They aren't comfortable and there are just so many things that you shouldn't do with the ring on. I wear mine roughly 25% of the time.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Well... I just lost my job... for collecting unemployment while still working right now which was owed to me from not seeing a check for 2-3 months prior during co-vid... unreal.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I appreciate it that Pez. I'm going to file a grievance and then see how much I "owe" to unemployment afterwards. If I don't get my job back after that...

Did you see a reduction in hours? I know plenty of people who had to go down to working only 1 or 2 days a week and still collected.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Well... I just lost my job... for collecting unemployment while still working right now which was owed to me from not seeing a check for 2-3 months prior during co-vid... unreal.

Sorry just properly read this. That’s a really f***ed up situation. Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad