OT: Anything Goes 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Question for all of you happily married men over here...

How do you handle your wedding ring? When do you take it off? When do you clean it?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

How do you handle your wedding ring? When do you take it off? When do you clean it?

When I was married previously, the only time it came off was when I was working on cars. It basically got cleaned when I took a shower each day. When I get remarried in the next year or two, it'll likely be the same.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

I only take it off to play with it. I'm a person who fidgets with things. My wife still owes me Blackhawks tickets as she bet I'd lose it within the year and we just had our 5 year anniversary. I don't clean it at all beyond shower/washing hands.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Most guys I know who have ben married for a while can no longer physically take off their wedding rings.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Most guys I know who have ben married for a while can no longer physically take off their wedding rings.

And even if they do, there's a ring still on. Lol. Your finger gets indented and the unmistakable line from the ring exists for years. When I got divorced, I think it was 2 years before my ring finger was back to normal.

Reactions: hawksrule

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Chicago just hit its 600th homicide of year

September isn't even done and city is now pacing well ahead of 2016 #'s

Also the most violent September since 1993 (83 homicides that September) with 80 homicides currently

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Imagine being a person who still supports the gigantic, smelly, shit-stained asshole that is Trump.

Trump was typical Trump, but Biden didn’t exactly impress either. I can’t imagine anyone who was undecided walking away from that debate dying to vote for Biden after that.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I can't imagine someone being undecided and basing their decision on what they see in a debate. Maybe 20+ years ago, but now?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs

I'm getting married in May and have already told my fiance I only plan to wear it when we go out, and will wear a rubber one 90% of the time.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I can't imagine someone being undecided and basing their decision on what they see in a debate. Maybe 20+ years ago, but now?

Thought I read something like 15% of voters are still undecided, although who knows how accurate that is.

Older generations I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad