OT: Anything Goes 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I purposely avoid that area and have no reason to go there other then to mountain bike.... but I’ve read they openly mock and berate people wearing masks from cashiers at the grocery store to other patrons. It’s sickening.

Given what I've seen from a handful of those types in Indiana, I don't doubt it at all...

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Some people are just too stupid for their own good. Eg assuming people are p***yes for doing the absolute minimum and wearing a mask during a global pandemic.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Happy fourth. Stay safe folks.

I haven't seen that many fireworks going off on the south side in decades. It was awesome. We are usually the only show on our block, for the most part. This year, it was just about every other house. The neighborhood was lit up for 4 straight hours.

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I haven't seen that many fireworks going off on the south side in decades. It was awesome. We are usually the only
show on our block, for the most part. This year, it was just about every other house. The neighborhood was lit up for 4 straight hours.

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.

From what I gather it was all well and responsibly done.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I have my last “interview” this Thursday but it’s really more of an informal chat with the VP so they can meet me before they make an official offer. :yo:

Things are pretty nuts at my current company with our industry and some personal shit other people in my department have going on.... so my worth to them it at an absolute all time high. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I have my last “interview” this Thursday but it’s really more of an informal chat with the VP so they can meet me before they make an official offer. :yo:

Things are pretty nuts at my current company with our industry and some personal shit other people in my department have going on.... so my worth to them it at an absolute all time high. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.
Good luck!

Reactions: RayP

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

What industry? (if you don't mind me asking).

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I hope all is well with BWC. His profile says he hasn't been here in a month, which is unusual.

He goes dormant when there’s nothing to bitch about. Try private messaging him a picture of JCs Q stache and see what happens. I agree with Boqvy.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
A good friend of mine swears up and down strawberry is the middle flavor when you buy the cartons of Neapolitan ice cream and I’ve never felt so alien to somebody I care about in my life.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Pretty sure it varies based on brand, actually.

Accurate.

I've seen pretty much every order.

I will say the most common across generic brands is vanilla in the middle... probably because it goes well enough with both that people don't mind a bit of spill over if they're trying to just scoop out one a la Homer Simpson, lol

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad