OT: Anything Goes 34: The Thirtyforth One

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Oh whoa whoa whoa whoa. I lived in Utah for 12 years and I miss Betos more and more each day I'm gone.

Have you ever lived in or near Chicago? It’s crap compared to anything in the Chicago area.

It even has mediocre reviews in Utah. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiHawks10

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Have you ever lived in or near Chicago? It’s crap compared to anything in the Chicago area.
I grew up in a small town ~2 hours north in SE WI, so I didn't have all that much mexican food in that area. To be fair, the cook on shift at any given betos/rancheritos makes a huge difference. Also if you're looking for anything beyond cheap, 24 hours availability mexican food, that's certainly not the ideal option.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Watching CSN Sportstalk Live right now. No mention of Hawks; thought they might mention development scrimmage. Talked Cubs, White Sox, Bears, betting lines, British Open. Been quite a while since the last time I watched this show. Will again be quite a while before I watch again.

On the other hand, it did distract me from the crap being talked about on the last few pages here.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Watching CSN Sportstalk Live right now. No mention of Hawks; thought they might mention development scrimmage. Talked Cubs, White Sox, Bears, betting lines, British Open. Been quite a while since the last time I watched this show. Will again be quite a while before I watch again.

On the other hand, it did distract me from the crap being talked about on the last few pages here.

Pun intended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad