OT: Anything Goes 34: The Thirtyforth One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Remember life before cell phones. You just had to sit there staring at the door. Dark days.

You didn't bring magazines or books into the bathroom with you? :huh:

Life before cell phones, I always had a magazine or book with me in the shitter.

As far as the dirty cell phone, my phone gets wiped down with the damp towel from my shower every single morning. I dry off after the shower, find a spot that isn't soaked, then lightly wipe it all down. The towel is clean, because my body is all clean from scrubbing in the shower, so in essence, I'm washing my phone every morning. I hit it with the dry towel hanging up to just finish shining it up after that. The vast majority of germs will be gone at that point, and that's my ritual after every shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: b1e9a8r5s and RayP

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I try to only play home games.

My work bathroom is Gila River Arena. I get to work at 7, eat breakfast, then my shit schedule has me in there immediately after, by 7:15 or so. I'm the first one to use it every day, so blue water, and freshly cleaned toilets are what I walk in to every single day.

Let's see how many people understand the reference.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
With regards to germs in general, not just bathrooms, I think it's best to take proper precautions and then not think about it. If you really start going down the rabbit whole of how dirty various items (cash, phones, shaking hands, etc) you encounter in your daily life, you'll drive yourself crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad