OT: Anything Goes 32: Topicality? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well that sucks. I lurked there a good bit. I’d never want to get into the discussion but enjoyed reading it when it was a complete pissing match.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Just read their post about it.... that’s some pretty weak shit.

What a shame.

Takes too much time of the moderators? It’s literally stated for years it’s unmoderated.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Just read their post about it.... that’s some pretty weak ****.

What a shame.

Takes too much time of the moderators? It’s literally stated for years it’s unmoderated.

And the mods on the poli forum are active participants. I’m fairly certain they don’t view it as a burden.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
And the mods on the poli forum are active participants. I’m fairly certain they don’t view it as a burden.

Yeah, this is..... odd. Just get some moderators then. Deleting it entirely doesn’t seem rational.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Nothing on this site can ever be truly unmoderated.

Yes I know, I think you get my point though.

Just kind of comical they advertised it as unmoderated for years then delete it and their explanation is it took too much time of the moderators to moderate it.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I won't say what it is, as I'm assuming she's the only one in the world with this specific last name, but I am working with a lender rep whose hyphenated last name is legitimately 24 letters long.

I mean.... why? That's not remotely convenient! Just combine them if you don't want to favor one or the other!

And yes, her email is [first letter of first name].[entire last name without a hyphen]@[legitimately long name of a lender].com.

Edit: it's so long, I miscounted! 24! Updated! Why?

That being said, I now want to see her kid become an NHLer and have that mess on the back of a jersey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad