OT: Anything Goes 32: Topicality? What's that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Well one of the main reasons I’m on this site is gone. Not too happy.

Very disappointing.

Yep terrible to see

Wish we had some advanced notice

Going to miss a lot of threads over there and interacting with some people daily as has been routine for years now

Just read their post about it.... that’s some pretty weak ****.

What a shame.

Takes too much time of the moderators? It’s literally stated for years it’s unmoderated.

Any of our regulars have recommendations on political forums?

I am honestly not sure how anyone could think it wasn't a good deal.

Hammer is a warrior, and love the dude, but his best days are long gone, his body too beat up...he has gotten even slower than 2 years ago. Murphy has played well with us here, used completely incorrectly but still played solid, is much younger and is what is missing from this defense - a physical shutdown type...

I am not saying Hammer is a plug or anything, he still can play the game,but I am happier we have Murphy at his age and cap hit than Hammers.

Just found out. Complete horse shit. School has kept me too busy to stay as politically informed as I'd like but the forum was almost always great. There were a lot of different posters from different ages and backgrounds to draw from and match your political opinions with or against. Very, very disappointed. Especially since the Lounge has been a total cespool for years now.

If any of you find an alternative or @Leafsdude7 if you and the other main guys from the Poli board want to start up a new forum then I think there'd be enough interest to get it done. This is such garbage.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Just found out. Complete horse ****. School has kept me too busy to stay as politically informed as I'd like but the forum was almost always great. There were a lot of different posters from different ages and backgrounds to draw from and match your political opinions with or against. Very, very disappointed. Especially since the Lounge has been a total cespool for years now.

If any of you find an alternative or @Leafsdude7 if you and the other main guys from the Poli board want to start up a new forum then I think there'd be enough interest to get it done. This is such garbage.

PM sent.

Dumbest shit I've ever seen. Dumbest excuse I've ever seen too. No less than half a dozen global moderators were regulars over there, and were the ones policing it when necessary(not often) as it was an unmoderated forum.

Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I win Mega tonight, and you'll probably never hear from me on here again. :laugh:

I'll be on some big ass boat in the tropics for the rest of my days.

Talked to some people here daily for 10 years, no Hawks game party, no goodbye, just f*** off. :laugh:

Uncle Coldy will take care of you guys. 10 G’s each, need to keep you humble.

CokeNoPepsi will be the executor though, I don’t want to get shot.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Also never having to work again would of course be wonderful feeling

I would pursue a hobby or something with my free time

I'd work, but in my own way. I'd run a charter fishing boat, or a guide service up on a lake in WI or MN or something. I'd definitely never be at a 9-5er ever again, and yeah, that would be a wonderful feeling.

Talked to some people here daily for 10 years, no Hawks game party, no goodbye, just **** off. :laugh:

Uncle Coldy will take care of you guys. 10 G’s each, need to keep you humble.

CokeNoPepsi will be the executor though, I don’t want to get shot.

:laugh: It's kinda mean, but probably. Haha.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Quit my job, hire a detail team to protect fam, hire a live in nanny, and travel overseas for 2-3 years until the craze and open hands went away.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
If I won, I would:
-Pay off student debt
-Pay off any other debt
-Pay off my parents house
-Pay off m brothers houses
-Pay off the wedding
-Get my fiancée and I am epix honeymoon
-Buy NBA 2K19
-Buy all the sports jerseys I would like
-Donate some to my high school
-Other random stuff
-Invest the rest in safe stuff. Don’t need a huge return

I would do some traveling, but I wouldn’t quit my job. I couldn’t do that.

Honestly, I would almost say I’d rather see my parents win than me. I would still get plenty of benefits, but my life wouldn’t be changed to the level it would be if I won it myself.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Scarface-CocaineMountain.jpg

Reactions: BK and LDF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad