OT: Anything Goes 11: Coke>Pepsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

massivegoonery

Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
Back to the original point, Queen's run from 74-80 is up there: Sheer Heart Attack, A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, News of the World, Jazz, The Game.

Killer Queen
Stone Cold Crazy
You're My Best Friend
Bohemian Rhapsody
Tie Your Mother Down
Somebody to Love
We Will Rock You
We Are the Champions
Fat Bottomed Girls
Bicycle Race
Another One Bites the Dust
Crazy Little Thing Called Love

After that, they did the Flash Gordon soundtrack which was all kinds of awesome as well.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Watched Prisoners last night. Awesome ****ing movie. Best movie I've seen in a long, long time. Had me at the edge of my seat the entire time.

Nothingman*

Palladian has been playing Queen Live in Montreal and it is excellent. That version of Tie Your Mother Down is the best!

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Took this quiz earlier yesterday that I'm sure you all saw posted by friends on Facebook.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html

I'm from Champaign, and the cities that it came up with being most similar to how I talk/pronounce things were Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Rockford.

Guess my Central Illinois drawl will be obvious in my new hometown of Evanston even when I'm not ordered a soda.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Took this quiz earlier yesterday that I'm sure you all saw posted by friends on Facebook.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/12/20/sunday-review/dialect-quiz-map.html

I'm from Champaign, and the cities that it came up with being most similar to how I talk/pronounce things were Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Rockford.

Guess my Central Illinois drawl will be obvious in my new hometown of Evanston even when I'm not ordered a soda.

I got rockford, aurora and toledo. least like providence, boston and worcester.

also, wtf is soda? that carbonated water ****? :P

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
I call it coke.

photos_of_torontos_druggie_mayor_640_03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad