OT: Anything Goes 11: Coke>Pepsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Kansas played at Cornfest in Champaign a few weeks ago, but I didn't know until around an hour or two before the performance and had already made plans for that weekend night. Oops.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Russell Wilson Sea - QB

Dez Bryant Dal - WR

LeSean McCoy Phi - RB

Martellus Bennett Chi - TE

Steve Smith Car - WR

Vincent Brown SD - WR

Giovani Bernard Cin - RB

I made 3 trades in a league that just drafted Tuesday and my team doesn't look too bad for an 18 team league.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Didn't realize Hawkman was a ND fan. I wonder if he is also a diehard Duke fan like most other ND fans.

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Scarlett Johansson is engaged! The 28-year-old actress is set to wed her boyfriend, French journalist Romain Dauriac, her rep confirmed to ABC News. They have not yet set a date for the wedding. People magazine also reported that the two have been engaged for a month and Johansson has been sporting a vintage Art Deco ring. Johansson and Dauriac were first reported to be dating in late 2012. In February, the two sparked engagement talk when Johansson was spotted wearing a sparkler on her left hand -- though her rep shot down the rumor at the time.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ngaged-rep-confirmssee-ring/story?id=20158818

Now I'm disappointed. I thought it was going to be one of you guys.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
attachment.php

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Fettuccine Alfredo at Sbarro:

2940 calories
115g fat - 60g satured
373g carbs

I bet Cullk eats 3 a day.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I mean, obviously it's not meant to be even remotely healthy.... but that's just ****ing ridiculous.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I have all-you-can eat for my meal plan. You get as much as you want and swipe. Seconds are also welcome. Things get silly. About to go down now and devour some grub. Haven't gained a pound in 2.5 weeks here even with all this delicious food plus some Jimmy John's, Potbelly, and Chipotle.

Oh, and I have regular Mountain Dew and Code Red. It's a Monday-through-Friday afternoon dream.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I just bought 10 tickets to the preseason game on my birthday, the 28th, for myself, my wife, and 8 friends. Sitting in section 327 behind one of the goals. $31.10 a ticket.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I have all-you-can eat for my meal plan. You get as much as you want and swipe. Seconds are also welcome. Things get silly. About to go down now and devour some grub. Haven't gained a pound in 2.5 weeks here even with all this delicious food plus some Jimmy John's, Potbelly, and Chipotle.

Oh, and I have regular Mountain Dew and Code Red. It's a Monday-through-Friday afternoon dream.

you didn't have a JJ, Potbelly and Chipotle near you before you went down to school?

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Justgot back from a John Mayer/Phillip Phillips concert in Raleigh. John Mayer always kinda struck me as a bit of an asshat but he actually seemed like a pretty cool guy. That, and he can play the absolute s**t out of a guitar

Elvis P

Night Gallery
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Justgot back from a John Mayer/Phillip Phillips concert in Raleigh. ... That, and he can play the absolute s**t out of a guitar
He's a good guitarist. I'm going to Buddy Guy soon and the same day my fav rib joint is celebrating their 9th anniversary by offering $15 full slabs. It will be a sweet day. :yo:

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
All you can eat meal plans are a waste of money but if your parents have the money...go for it.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
It's just a meal plan at the dorm. I get 14 meals per week. The only thing is that I can eat as much as I want per meal, so it rules.

Sundays are odd, though, so I get the crap I got at home like Jimmy John's, Potbelly, etc.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
IU's mean plan was based on money. You had so many dollars for the semester. The food was so overpriced, it was ridiculous. Saved so much when I left the dorms after freshman year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad