Anyone have 18M lying around? You can buy Kovalchuk's House!

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
I spent a number of years in Newark, it is the true definition of a ****hole. Defend your native garbage dump though, I guess.
Buddy you can dump all over Newark all you want. I don’t really care, it’s Newark. But you wanna judge where I live when you’re from Charlestown or some other little trash town outside Boston? Damn bruh, did you even wipe the shit off your face before strolling in here on that high horse of yours?

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
I almost had enough. Had 6 of 7 lotto max numbers when the jackpot was 60,000,000 just before Christmas. :(

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Buddy you can dump all over Newark all you want. I don’t really care, it’s Newark. But you wanna judge where I live when you’re from Charlestown or some other little trash town outside Boston? Damn bruh, did you even wipe the **** off your face before strolling in here on that high horse of yours?
1. Charlestown is in Boston

2. It's a great neighborhood, educate yourself:

https://www.bestplaces.net/economy/zip-code/maine/boston/02129

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Oh no, whatever shall we do?

Yea, I know. Not enough Pepperidge Faaaahms for you right Charlestown?

Wow, they make em extra bright on the other side of Appalachia don’t they?

First of all: it’s ‘they are’ or ‘they’re’. ‘There’ is a place. If you’re going to insult people, try not to make yourself look like a donkey in the process.

Second of all: where is it that you live so I can pass judgement on you based on what I read about it on the internet or from grandpa’s chain email?
Ive never seen anyone so hurt over people teasing a state, calm down lil homie just log off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I know he has career earnings in excess of 100m but that just seems like a lot of money to tie up in a house.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I'm laughing at all the "Ew in NJ?" comments. That area of NJ is richer than a vast majority of other non-city areas in America. Outside of the celebrities who make their residence there (In Alpine alone, P. Diddy and Chris Rock), you're also talking about an area like 30 minutes outside of the financial capital of America. The Wall Street execs and what-not all move there.

Here's the top 40 most expensive ZIP codes in America: Housing 1998-2018: America's Most Expensive Zip Codes, Then And Now

That list is dominated by NY and CA, obviously. There are only three ZIP codes that aren't - one in FL, one in WA, and Kovy's ZIP code in NJ.

Here's the median income and average house price: https://www.bestplaces.net/city/new_jersey/alpine

Insane wealth there.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Im sure for 18M I could afford to live anywhere else is what im saying

But this is a thread about a property in New Jesey, so why did you come in here and post about living anywhere but New Jersey?

Just seems like a waste of your time is what I’m saying.

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
I'm laughing at all the "Ew in NJ?" comments. That area of NJ is richer than a vast majority of other non-city areas in America. Outside of the celebrities who make their residence there (In Alpine alone, P. Diddy and Chris Rock), you're also talking about an area like 30 minutes outside of the financial capital of America. The Wall Street execs and what-not all move there.

Here's the top 40 most expensive ZIP codes in America: Housing 1998-2018: America's Most Expensive Zip Codes, Then And Now

That list is dominated by NY and CA, obviously. There are only three ZIP codes that aren't - one in FL, one in WA, and Kovy's ZIP code in NJ.

Here's the median income and average house price: https://www.bestplaces.net/city/new_jersey/alpine

Insane wealth there.

Money makes it non-ew? I don't wanna live with the upper-class, thank you very much.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Ive never seen anyone so hurt over people teasing a state, calm down lil homie just log off :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Who are you calling lil homie? You’ve never seen anyone so hurt after having their home dumped on? Let’s clarify: I’m not hurt, im annoyed. You probably would be too if you dealt with such nonsense ever since...ever.

So really, playing the “oh settle down boi, I’m just joshin” card doesn’t fly. Especially when the odds are better that any experience you’ve had in New Jersey would involve flying in or out of an airport located in the worst city in the country and traveling on the northern portion of the turnpike.

So frankly you can take your joke and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
“Millennials thumb noses at opulent homes, prefer tiny home living. News at 11!”.....lol....

Not a millennial but I've made decent living and lived in a big house for a long time. One day I realized that this was beyond silly and I moved to basically a slightly bigger tiny house. Can't believe how much better it makes me feel to not live in my former ostentatious, and basically empty, house.

I know this sounds stupid but I feel like a better human being for not being so "wasteful" anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad