OT: Any Video evidence of refs jobbing Leafs in this thread plz.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Here is the definitive proof that the puck went in!

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Here is the 4K version. really helps see it cross the line.

0ANF9Sb.jpg

Reactions: Volcanologist

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I really wish they would. There are posts from fans of other teams in here saying i though this was just a complain fest like most other boards but you guys seriously have something to beef about
Have a look at some of the other boards, and at the main one - there are lots of discussions, with videos, posted.

I will agree that this is the first post dedicated to a season long collection. In most cases, some fans post a video and yell "kill the ump", other fans, often from both teams, offer their opposing opinions, and everyone goes away knowing they successfully defended their point of view.

I'm not sure if, by your last comment, you think I'm not a Leaf fan, but I assure you I am, and have been for over sixty years. I've also done some reffing (along with playing), so maybe I have a somewhat different viewpoint.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
It’s still there in the post game thread. You have to do a very quick download. A really good angle of it hitting off Holtby’s arse and deflecting in behind, then he slides back quickly. The refs is right there as Marner is right on top of the puck pointing that its in. It’s clear
I think I found the video you're talking about... is it this one?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I think I found the video you're talking about... is it this one?

There is something terribly wrong with any fool who says this puck is not in the net. The ref is there watching it go in. Marner points it out to this garbage ref but he is having none of it. There is no way the ref doesn’t see that going in and no way he doesn’t see it in when Holtby is looking like a idiot trying to drag it out and then can’t even kick it out.
We got cheated by crooked refs again. We know they fix games by now right.

Reactions: willmma

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
There is something terribly wrong with any fool who says this puck is not in the net. The ref is there watching it go in. Marner points it out to this garbage ref but he is having none of it. There is no way the ref doesn’t see that going in and no way he doesn’t see it in when Holtby is looking like a idiot trying to drag it out and then can’t even kick it out.
We got cheated by crooked refs again. We know they fix games by now right.

It's legitimately hilarious that you are still fixated on this. Let it go.

Refs make mistakes (Don't attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by incompetence)

Video review can only over rule, if there is evidence showing the puck over the line, which doesn't exist. That is, showing a clear picture of a puck, over the line.

upload_2021-4-20_10-39-39.jpeg

Reactions: Cams

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
It's legitimately hilarious that you are still fixated on this. Let it go.

Refs make mistakes (Don't attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by incompetence)

Video review can only over rule, if there is evidence showing the puck over the line, which doesn't exist. That is, showing a clear picture of a puck, over the line.

View attachment 424538
The video that everyone said doesn’t exist because Sportsnet buried it is up so it’s time to forget it when it’s there to see and prove we got screwed.

That’s not flying with me at all. Fixated isn’t a right description of how p!ssed i am that got cheated a win and that it’s the same ref running this game that’s screwed us almost every game he gets us.

This is not a mistake. This is flagrant cheating. No I won’t quit. Are you trying to protect the ones that were rallying that this video didn’t exist and multiple times posted it doesn’t exist after being told where to view it.

Absolutely awesome it’s linked in here.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
The video that everyone said doesn’t exist because Sportsnet buried it is up so it’s time to forget it when it’s there to see and proven we got screwed.

That’s not flying with me at all. Fixated isn’t a right description of how p!ssed i am that got cheated a win and that it’s the same ref running this game that’s screwed us almost every game he gets us.

This is not a mistake. This is flagrant cheating. No I won’t quit. Are you trying to protect the ones that were rallying that this video didn’t exist and multiple times posted it doesn’t exist after being told where to view it.

Absolutely awesome it’s linked in here.

Show a picture, of THE PUCK, clearly showing THE PUCK, over the line. You've been asked to do this multiple times, it hasn't been shown once.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Show a picture, of THE PUCK, clearly showing THE PUCK, over the line. You've been asked to do this multiple times, it hasn't been shown once.
Man you are outing yourself so well. Awesome. I’ll call sportsnet and get them to check their archives for ya. Buried in their basement. I could-care less what you need now to stroke your broken ego that baby is in read it and weep baby

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Man you are outing yourself so well. Awesome. I’ll call sportsnet and get them to check their archives for ya. Buried in their basement. I could-care less what you need now to stroke your broken ego that baby is in read it and weep baby

You ok? I mean that seriously, not as an insult. Covid times are rough on everyone. If you need someone to talk to, please do so.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I wonder what else is buried in Sportsnet's secret vault of "Screw the Leafs".....
I don’t know but that video up there puts the screws to you and your take pretty good. :)
Kind of odd that they cut it from every clip nonetheless

Last edited:

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
see the images below ...puck is highlighted just after hitting Holtby in the pants, as it drops into the net behind him.
if we can find this, there is no excuse for the NHL to not find this. one is a zoomed in shot, 1 frame later than the wider angle
View media item 8873View media item 8872

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Where is our physicality, why does every player who leaves the Leafs become physical and every physical player who joins the Leafs become soft you all ask.

Look at the f***ing reffing this team is subjected to. YOU CAN'T PLAY PHYSICAL ON THE LEAFS or you give the refs every reason in the world to f*** you over with game management. You can play a tenacious game like Hyman and Mikheyev, but if you try to play a punishing game like Tom Wilson - you're going to have penalties and suspensions up your ass.

I can't wait to see this concept in action yet again when Foligno joins us.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Where is our physicality, why does every player who leaves the Leafs become physical and every physical player who joins the Leafs become soft you all ask.

Look at the f***ing reffing this team is subjected to. YOU CAN'T PLAY PHYSICAL ON THE LEAFS or you give the refs every reason in the world to f*** you over with game management. You can play a tenacious game like Hyman and Mikheyev, but if you try to play a punishing game like Tom Wilson - you're going to have penalties and suspensions up your ass.

So Washington is also part of the league's Knight's Templar type conspiracy as well, not just the Leafs? Because what I bolded is exactly what happens to the player you mentioned.

a56.jpg

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014

Start playing with a (don’t gaf )attitude works just like last night :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad