OT: Any Video evidence of refs jobbing Leafs in this thread plz.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I would like everyone to link all video of Refs ignoring penalties against the Leafs in this thread. Also any blatant wrong or bad calls video too would be great Every link is very much appreciated. I think we need a catalog of every penalty they are ignoring and we will figure out later what we can do with it. I’ve had enough. Another poster posted a really good link recently that shows who is reffing every game i will link it here. Lol yes i have called it a injury report lol. The refs are hurting our team worse than injuries.
Put every proof of abuse from officials in here. I will research a effective petition and proper place to possibly send all the video. I plan on exposing the cheats and all you can help. Lets do it keep doing it the entire year.

Here is the link for info on all refs in every game. Scouting The Refs just punch any date you want for games in to the search and the refs for the games that day will come up.

Last edited:

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
There are two blatant penalties that stand out in the Alberta trip. They are Nylander getting mugged right in front of the refs in a Calgary game and the Mikheyev getting mugged last night with the refs right there ignoring it. I have to get them.

Then there is the Matthews injury in the Montreal game getting cross checked in front by both Weber and Chariot with the ref completely ignoring that too.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Share of PP time this year:

Winnipeg: 58.06%
Calgary: 54.92%
Edmonton: 51.42%
Ottawa: 51.17%
Vancouver: 49.20%
Montreal: 48.22%
Toronto: 37.78% (Worst in the entire NHL)

Note: These can be skewed by being good on special teams or course (which the Leafs are) but prior to last night the Leafs still were at 3.4 minutes less on the PP per game than their opponents which is roughly double the worst team in this regard finished any of the past 4 full seasons.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014

Note: These can be skewed by being good on special teams or course (which the Leafs are) but prior to last night the Leafs still were at 3.4 minutes less on the PP per game than their opponents which is roughly double the worst team in this regard a team finished any of the past 4 full seasons.
Awesome thanks

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Dubas liked this ha

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-31_13-35-2.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-31_13-35-2.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: CincoHolio

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
This link shows the discrepancy in penalty minutes awarded as straight minutes against our opponents. Today we sit a full 3 minutes less called per game against the teams we are playing. There is nothing average about the numbers. We are penalized more per game average against our opponent ( above league average) and they are penalized less than the league average against us and again 3 full minutes less than us
Its all in the second column down. 2020-21 NHL Summary | Hockey-Reference.com

Last edited:

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Note: These can be skewed by being good on special teams or course (which the Leafs are) but prior to last night the Leafs still were at 3.4 minutes less on the PP per game than their opponents which is roughly double the worst team in this regard finished any of the past 4 full seasons.

It is very skewed by our PP effeciency. The Canucks who have taken 50 penalties, and have drawn 42 but whose PP is struggling look way better.

Montreal too has taken more penalties than drawn and their numbers reflect that.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
We are 2 nd in the league for power play opportunities Against
We are 18 th in the league in powerplay opportunities For

What I see is the refs in the north division are calling more penalties than any other division.

Van
Mon
Ottawa
Toronto in that order have had the most penalties called on them.

Vancouver has had 60 penalties called on them so the next 3 games should be interesting.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
It is very skewed by our PP effeciency. The Canucks who have taken 50 penalties, and have drawn 42 but whose PP is struggling look way better.

Montreal too has taken more penalties than drawn and their numbers reflect that.
Montreal is called at 1 minute more against them per game average. We are 3 minutes more per game against us

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
What I see is the refs in the north division are calling more penalties than any other division.

Van
Mon
Ottawa
Toronto in that order have had the most penalties called on them.

Vancouver has had 60 penalties called on them so the next 3 games should be interesting.
Ottawa still comes out with two minutes more penalties called against their opponents per game average. Thats a + 5 minutes in their favour compared to the Leafs every game on average. Thats huge. I linked the stats in a post above from hockey reference. Here 2020-21 NHL Summary | Hockey-Reference.com you will see it beside special teams stats there.

Last edited:

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
I am not sure how to embed a video taken from my phone of the TV, but there was a VERY obvious, intentional trip on Mitch Marner away from the puck by Kyler Yamamoto at 13:30 in the first period. Mitch was going for the loose puck on the wall, and Yamamoto clearly intentionally tripped him allowing a clean breakout. I know it was away from the puck, but it was like 5 feet away from the puck, and mitch went flying. have no clue how it was missed

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I suppose we all remember Kyle Connor just skated in to Andersen blatantly with the ref right there watching also. Holl got taken to the box with him for roughing. That never happens when the goalie just gets run over intentionally right
Completely veteran crew for that Winnipeg game too and screwed us Today’s NHL Referees and Linesmen – 1/18/21
About 4500 games expierence between them and they don’t know enough to call a guy for running over the goalie alone to the box?

Last edited:

United35

Jan 16, 2021
Small sample size. It will even out IMO.

Let’s hope we get made whole in the playoffs ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->