Confirmed with Link: Antti Raanta Extended (3 years/4.25AAV)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Careful, if Raanta catches wind that you think Finland is part of Scandinavia, he might change his mind.

So happy for this deal. I must admit I was now 99.99% sure he would walk.

When you say this about Finns, do you know this? A Finn speaking English knows you call it all Scandinavia, instead of the more complicated "Nordic countries".

Well, for the Danes-, just don't draft them at 8OA. :naughty:.

Oh, and get more Finns. It's a good plan. Raanta needs to be happy. "His happiness is our happiness". Wow. Raanta signed. Or gave his handshake, same thing. :laugh:

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
These months ago, who would have thought that top priority in the off season would be to secure the current roster.
Amazing turnaround and Raanta has been an essential part.
Great day for the team, great day for Raanta, great day for us.
Cannot remember heading into an offseason with so much hope, hope constructed around four great months of hockey and not just wishful thinking or lottery dreaming.
Someone somewhere clicked his fingers and things seem to have finally clicked.
Hope.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Doesn't sound like his wife hates it here...:dunno:
How can she hate it here? This is a great place a hockey player. When he is on the road, his wife and kids get great weather for 7-8 months. When the heat gets here, the season is over, they can go to where it is cooler for the summer.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
How can she hate it here? This is a great place a hockey player. When he is on the road, his wife and kids get great weather for 7-8 months. When the heat gets here, the season is over, they can go to where it is cooler for the summer.

Like the pool....

Or Finland's winter time. Stil, $4.25m a year buys you a realllly nice pool. Incentive to stay here more than 3 years if needed :)

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Calling @varano ... we're awaiting comment ;)
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
If anyone needed a second reason why the NHL needs to be the AZ (Auston Matthews being the first), it it John Chayka. He would never have gotten a shot anywhere else, and yet works miracles in Arizona.

Congrats to the GM for pulling off another one. Credit to Raanta and his agent for being honorable, while having the option to play hardball. :cheers: to all Coyote Fanatics out there!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Maybe there's a divorce coming up :sarcasm:

But in all honesty Finns are typically loyal& don't really go for the max.
Are they more or less loyal than Austrians? What about Belgians? How about honesty? Are Finns more or less likely to cheat you than someone from Denmark? What about Poland?

Reactions: Sthlmyote

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Are they more or less loyal than Austrians? What about Belgians? How about honesty? Are Finns more or less likely to cheat you than someone from Denmark? What about Poland?

I believe they are ranked 17th in loyal rankings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad