Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

member 157595

I was shocked when they signed him in the first place...I was dead wrong about that. This is more in line of what I expected.

Any team that gets anywhere near this guy is just asking for it.

Reactions: DaveG

Super Fadio Bro

MAMA MIA!!!
Jan 12, 2009
Somewhere
48F8E029-352D-4840-92FD-2C635095CF05.jpeg

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast

what an idiot

sounds like Pats had a sort of safety net trial period set up. I have no sympathy for him, those texts were the last thing that needed to be made public. The other accusation definitely was more fishy, but any sort of threats/implying with people's children involved is just not gonna fly with 99.999% of people.

He was a hell of a receiver though. Can't take that away from him. Wonder who the Pats get to step in now.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I'm not celebrating just yet. Seeing his tweets and knowing who the Patriots are. One big sign will be if they go after his guarantees then I might think they are serious. If not then something is definitely up. I could see them picking him up at the deadline before the playoffs if they need him. Or pull a Josh Gordon if they don't win a Super Bowl this year. Lets thing die down for a year and sign him next year. I doubt this is how it ends.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Not to mention Belichick storming out of the presser was theatrics. If he says not to ask something and every question is about that then you know something is up. They wouldn't have media passes if they didn't play by their rules.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
sounds like Pats had a sort of safety net trial period set up. I have no sympathy for him, those texts were the last thing that needed to be made public. The other accusation definitely was more fishy, but any sort of threats/implying with people's children involved is just not gonna fly with 99.999% of people.

He was a hell of a receiver though. Can't take that away from him. Wonder who the Pats get to step in now.
Oh, I don’t know... Josh Gordon? Julian Edelman? N’Keal Harry when healthy?

So long as Tom and Bill are there, they won’t skip a beat. IMO they’re still as likely to have this undefeated season. Their defense is insane and Brady just gets rid of the ball too quick. Maybe the Ravens, Eagles or Cowgirls can beat them.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'm not celebrating just yet. Seeing his tweets and knowing who the Patriots are. One big sign will be if they go after his guarantees then I might think they are serious. If not then something is definitely up. I could see them picking him up at the deadline before the playoffs if they need him. Or pull a Josh Gordon if they don't win a Super Bowl this year. Lets thing die down for a year and sign him next year. I doubt this is how it ends.

Give it up. The Pats aren't bringing him back.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
On the bright side, Lucy Van Pelt has shown some interest.

da3ba1d7f158f0e10b8e6815feac77b9.jpg

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Give it up. The Pats aren't bringing him back.

Ok, I'll remember this when they do. The dude who was crying on twitter about a helmet seems to be perfectly fine with going from 30 mill guaranteed to 9 mill to 150k in 2019? Something is definitely up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad