Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Also, who has the last laugh now? Brown is just winning at life. His agent probably had twenty calls the second he got released

AB out here playing 64 D chess

Brown didn't break any laws, he just didn't get along with his boss. It happens

As people have said on Twitter, Brown was playing chess while the Raiders were playing checkers.

He got traded somewhere he didn't want to go (who would want to be in that horrible organization?), and figured out a way to get out of it AND still get paid

Only made it through a handful of pages of the Patriots sign Antonio Brown thread but I was entertained

Had 30 million guaranteed from the Raiders and he threw it away :laugh:

He clearly has some sort of mental illness/CTE related issues and needs professional help

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not a big loss for them since they didn't need him to begin with.

They were more than willing to look past the terrible allegations to keep him around and even play him in a game so the recent texts to cause another issue must've been too much. Or as the last few days showed, Belichick didn't want to deal with the media doing its job and constantly asking him about it.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This guy is probably done in the league. If the Patriots can't handle him and the only other team that likes to take on misfits released him, who's left? Maybe the Redskins? Cowboys?

He's gonna get suspended for threatening a woman that he probably raped, after having said in a text message that he busted a nut on her back (which is another thing she accused him of doing) and all his friends made fun of her over it.

He's not gonna get picked up.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think he's done also. It would've been one thing if he got through the season with some trouble. He made it 11 days.

Sep 19, 2008
I mean the Patriots were his last chance

Mess up there and they'll cut ya without hesitation

And he messed up. So they cut him.

He's persona non grata around the league. Anyone willing to sign him would deal with a lot of shit.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Love this news. Just read an article detailing all the people he has screwed over the last few years. Not paying people he has hired. Creating conflicts to justify why they shouldn’t get paid. Issues with women. He was bigger than life. This is one time I love the fall from grace. Karma is a bitch.

Where is his I am free video now.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I'm simply not buying that this guy starting acting this way in the past 6-8 months. The Steelers must have buried LOTS of stuff.

If you bury small stuff, it becomes bigger stuff, if you bury the bigger stuff, people eventually think they're above all the rules. This kind of stuff escalates when continuously tolerated. I was shocked when the Pats signed him because I figured a guy like Belichick would have little patience for this act..and I guess that's how it turned out in the end after all.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I'm simply not buying that this guy starting acting this way in the past 6-8 months. The Steelers must have buried LOTS of stuff.
You would think Pgh giving him away for virtually nothing would have been a hint....hubris cracks me up.

Reactions: DaveG

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
It's a sad sad world when you can't harass, threaten, humiliate and drop a batch on your personal trainer or whomever else you please. World is going soft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad