Signing(s): Antonio Brown signs with the Buccaneers

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Why the Bucs would want to put up with Brown is beyond me. That offense is stacked as it is.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Something tells me that it is only a matter of time before Antonio Brown screws up this opportunity with Tampa Bay.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Why the Bucs would want to put up with Brown is beyond me. That offense is stacked as it is.
He is good and has made some important catches.

Why AB is so self destructive? That I don't know. He will end up dead or broke or both.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Antonio Brown is staying in Tom Brady's house.

I can't understand how Gisele is okay with this. Most women would tell their husbands a firm "No". And Gisele isn't most women. She certainly has the power and status to make the rules in that relationship.

Look at everything Antonio Brown has done. The videos of him swearing and acting completely out of control in front of his own children. The incident when he almost killed a child by throwing a piece of furniture off his balcony. And countless other things.

Why would she want someone like this even connected at all to her children?

Reactions: OmniCube

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Antonio Brown is staying in Tom Brady's house.

I can't understand how Gisele is okay with this. Most women would tell their husbands a firm "No". And Gisele isn't most women. She certainly has the power and status to make the rules in that relationship.

Look at everything Antonio Brown has done. The videos of him swearing and acting completely out of control in front of his own children. The incident when he almost killed a child by throwing a piece of furniture off his balcony. And countless other things.

Why would she want someone like this even connected at all to her children?
I thought Brady was renting Jeeters pad , but all your points are 100%valid .
He probably has a bag of dicks locked and loaded at all times.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, he and the other two (Evans/Godwin) might all get 1K yards next year. Brown is now even more comfortable with Brady and will have a full off season with the team.
Godwin is a free agent. Think he goes to get paid. This is his shot at a big contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad