Player Discussion Anton Forsberg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Im not convinced. He's been bad.
Well he was way better than Korpisalo or Forsberg have ever been last year. He's technically sound and he was better than both of them when he is here. He is also alot younger, with better pedigree and is frankly much more talented.

Kegu

Aug 12, 2008
Well he was way better than Korpisalo or Forsberg have ever been last year. He's technically sound and he was better than both of them when he is here. He is also alot younger, with better pedigree and is frankly much more talented.
Korpisalo was way better than Korpisalo or Forsberg have ever been last year. I agree he's a better goalie, but I don't think anyone is coming here and lighting it up with how the team has played in front of their goalies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Korpisalo was way better than Korpisalo or Forsberg have ever been last year. I agree he's a better goalie, but I don't think anyone is coming here and lighting it up with how the team has played in front of their goalies.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Talbot is 3rd in the league in save %age. Wish we could find a guy like that

Kegu

Aug 12, 2008
@Golden_Jet
I'm aware of what I said. Korpisalo last year was leaps and bounds better than he has ever been previously. Forsbergs best is closer but still worse. Point is, the expectation that Gus would come in and put up respectable numbers because he had a good year last year is crazy.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Mm no not a good trade. And even worse contract. But def better than korpisalo who might legit me the worst goalie to have played a game in the NHL this year

I was talking about the trade to dump him to Toronto... a 3rd + 7th for dumping 75% of that terrible contract was good but again, Dorion created that situation himself... so the cost was 2nd + 3rd + 7th + Gruden for 2 years of Murray at an overpriced cap hit and constant injuries

Agreed. K0rpisal0 was better than Korpi5alo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad