Post-Game Talk: Another super entertaining game!

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Holland has really damaged his credibility over the last 18 months. Too bad the media still blindly believe him for the most part.

It all started when he did that radio interview right before he was forced to call up Nyquist. Radio DJ (forget who it was) asks him about the fans demanding that they call up Nyquist, and he goes on his "this is a men's league" rant. Ends up calling up Nyquist a few days later and the rest is history.

Ever since then, he's been giving the fans tons of idiotic soundbites to key in on. Fortunately, like you said, the media doesn't question him.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
I'm still pissed with the reffing we had 2 grade A chances taken away due to hooks and nothing called. Sick of NHL reffing

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
For once, a good effort by the team after going down by a few goals. Usually they just lay down and die, so refreshing to see them actually make a push. They only got 1 point but it may have been one of the biggest of the season.

Mantha was unbelievable tonight. Had a really good OT too, that shift right before Toronto was deserving of an OT winner. Of course with Matthews scoring, it instead puts all the limelight on him and Mantha likely continues to fly under the radar of people around the league.

Coreau kinda sucked. Guy needs to get mentally stronger. Just feels like he'll play amazing until he lets in 1 goal, then he falls apart.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
I prefer this. Mantha and others showed they can push back.

So when we draft 14 because we just miss and get some scrub we won't see until 2030 helps how? Team has zero chance to do anything. They can barely play against the Leafs.

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Can't expect your goalie to stop everything with no defensive coverage. Blashill gets more credit for getting the team to OT when his poor lineup decisions cost us the game.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I am 100% fine with that loss. Exciting game, Mantha was a beast, and we're getting closer to that primo draft pick

I prefer this. Mantha and others showed they can push back.

Same. I don't even care about the loser point. Just happy Mantha is getting a ton of time to really see what he can do for himself and happy we didn't just roll over (although the Leafs had a hand in that - they really stopped skating).

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
So when we draft 14 because we just miss and get some scrub we won't see until 2030 helps how? Team has zero chance to do anything. They can barely play against the Leafs.

I doubt we draft any lower than 10th overall

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Blashill and that smirk after every goal/loss just blows my mind. He looks so smug and surprised that a goal or loss just incurred on his watch. So done with him!

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
It all started when he did that radio interview right before he was forced to call up Nyquist. Radio DJ (forget who it was) asks him about the fans demanding that they call up Nyquist, and he goes on his "this is a men's league" rant. Ends up calling up Nyquist a few days later and the rest is history.

Ever since then, he's been giving the fans tons of idiotic soundbites to key in on. Fortunately, like you said, the media doesn't question him.

Was with Jeff Riger on 97.1 (iirc)

Glad my car was parked during that interview, I was steamed

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Okay, 8. Either way after the top 3 its all a crap shoot and no different than 20.

I think you're just generalizing without any knowledge of this draft. This draft doesn't even have a generalized top 3 and its already January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad