Anna Kane Accuses Evander of Abandoning His Family and Betting On/Throwing Games Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I'm married and have my own finances for the most part.
Which is utterly irrelevant. How you claim your marriage works on HF has no bearing on how marriages work in general, especially a marriage like this one.

Which you just said you have your own finances, "for the most part". That's a change from what you said before where you implied there should be total financial independence.

You claimed there's no way someone could be the victim if they trusted their husband and came to find out he's spent everything, cheated on her and wants almost nothing to do with their child. You're wrong so I explained how.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I hadn't heard much about him having conflict in San Jose, but a new article on TheAthletic claims that "several key players" told management that they don't want to be there if Kane is, and that's before these allegations came out. Meier likes him at least though.

Reactions: Devonator

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Tell Kane to stay home. Pay him or don't pay him but you are out of your mind if you think he can be traded.

Reactions: Fatass

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
If SJ loses Kane, they are going to be bottom feeders once again this season.
If SJ keeps Kane, they are going to be bottom feeders once again this season. No?

I mean, what changes did they make? Added Cogliano? I'm not sure if he's going to change the teams fortune. Getting rid of some locker room issues might be the only way to turn it around, light a fire under some of the guys who want to show that they are better off without Kane.

Reactions: Fatass

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If SJ keeps Kane, they are going to be bottom feeders once again this season. No?

I mean, what changes did they make? Added Cogliano? I'm not sure if he's going to change the teams fortune. Getting rid of some locker room issues might be the only way to turn it around, light a fire under some of the guys who want to show that they are better off without Kane.

All the Sharks did was swap out Jones for Reimer and Hill, added Bonino and Cogliano, then added a couple guys like Pederson and Merkley. The goaltending is potentially something that can change a team's fortune considering how bad the goaltending for the Sharks has been the past three seasons but the other stuff is just tweaking around the edges when they're still pretty bad defensively, pretty bad on the power play, and didn't have much in way of depth at 5v5 past their top two lines. And even their top two lines will have a tough time against top competition themselves. The team needs some pretty fundamental change and personally I don't think Kane would even be remotely enough. It would only be a start but I'd rather use his presence as a means to get out anyone and everyone that played a part in allowing this situation to manifest itself including Couture, the coaches, the GM, and anyone else potentially involved...then get rid of Kane. lol

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
Sometimes it's not a martyr complex

I see someone slinging dirt, and playing innocent, and I see someone just as complicit.

However, even on my above statement, the only fact in this discussion, is that anything we put here will be based on opinion and heavy handed rumors or hypotheticals. Not fact.

He is lawfully innocent until proven innocent, as is she.

In today's cancel culture, he is deemed as to be banned from the NHL, without a single completed investigation.

These are heavy handed allegations.

If they are true, the consequences should be as harsh, as are his full banning from the NHL, and any sponsors who supported him.

If they are false, or fabricated she deserves the humiliation coming her way.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Bonino, Reimer and Adin Hill.

dynasty3

Jul 13, 2007
I hadn't heard much about him having conflict in San Jose, but a new article on TheAthletic claims that "several key players" told management that they don't want to be there if Kane is, and that's before these allegations came out. Meier likes him at least though.
It was an interesting read for sure. Kane just seems like a toxic person within the confines of hockey. Which is all I care about as a hockey fan and being I do follow the Sharks from time to time.

This is the kind of insight I love to read about for news, as it’s relevant for hockey. Unlike what he does or doesn’t do in his personal life regarding the personal finances, marriage, kids and ex, as I couldn’t care less.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It was an interesting read for sure. Kane just seems like a toxic person within the confines of hockey. Which is all I care about as a hockey fan and being I do follow the Sharks from time to time.

This is the kind of insight I love to read about for news, as it’s relevant for hockey. Unlike what he does or doesn’t do in his personal life regarding the personal finances, marriage, kids and ex, as I couldn’t care less.

I think that Kane could be a very valuable asset, given that he's still a good player, but it seems obvious that you can't just put him in any situation and expect cohesion. Sort of like Dennis Rodman under Chuck Daly or Michael Jordan vs Rodman under David Robinson. This is assuming that nothing comes of these allegations, which will get him banned if proven.

dynasty3

Jul 13, 2007
I think that Kane could be a very valuable asset, given that he's still a good player, but it seems obvious that you can't just put him in any situation and expect cohesion. Sort of like Dennis Rodman under Chuck Daly or Michael Jordan vs Rodman under David Robinson. This is assuming that nothing comes of these allegations, which will get him banned if proven.
Exactly. Provided he didn’t bet on his own games and is cleared, if he could help a team win, keep him on. Especially if someone would be able to keep him in line for the team cohesion.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Exactly. Provided he didn’t bet on his own games and is cleared, if he could help a team win, keep him on. Especially if someone would be able to keep him in line for the team cohesion.
He's not even allowed to bet on non-shark games though. If he's guilty of betting on any NHL game he could have his contract terminated and banned from the NHL.

Crabapple

Jun 17, 2010
Edmonton
It would be real spicy if they could prove that he did bet on games. Don't know how they'd have proof though unless he was dumb enough to put it in writing.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
There's nothing wrong with it if they are.

If you've never babysat a 2 year old I can tell you holy crap it's every bit as draining as my day job was. If someone takes up raising the kid instead of a day job bc the spouse provides financial support, that's perfectly reasonable. Hell, regardless of the reason if one spouse agrees to financially support the other AND they wind up with a kid...you can probably see where I'm going.

My wife and I both work.
I have a day job, and then I run a fairly sizeable personal business; she's a registered nurse working part time.

When we had a kid... man. Honestly the pandemic allowed both of us to be home from the time my son was 15 months to about 2.5(ish); and I kid you not it was the hardest thing in the world. If you're in a marriage, and one spouse is okay with working a lot, and the other is happy making sure your children are taken care of and keeping the house from falling apart... all the power to you.

That said, we both have seperate accounts, and joint accounts; I have my stuff, she has her stuff. We don't judge one another for spending our own money.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Tbh the more I read here, the more it seems like both Anna and Evander are just awful people. Tiegen had "work done on her face"? Who gives a shit?

They should stick together, those two deserve each other :laugh:

Yeah after reading that Daily Mail article the only person I sympathies with his the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad