Anna Kane Accuses Evander of Abandoning His Family and Betting On/Throwing Games Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Part 2 If we must I suppose.
NHL star Evander Kane tanked games for gambling profit: wife

Wow that last thread was stupid huh.

Let's run through some things that might make this version of the thread less shitty:
1. Calling people you disagree with simps or incels is flaming and I'm not tolerating it in part 2. Most of you got away with mere deletes last time.

2. This thread isn't about the human nature differences of men and women and whether you think one gender is more prone to lying etc. The story is about Kane and his wife not your own personal pet grievances you've decided to bolt on to a completely unrelated situation.

3. If you think a post is misogyny, report it and mods will review it. Your own personal standards of misogyny are not the site rules standards and we're not having this thread be a call out party.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Yikes. Will wait for all details but if true, i dont see how he can play another game. I dont know the situation with his wife but that really seems like a odd thing to go public with knowing what would happen to THERE livelihood

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Is there anyone in hockey more entertaining than Evander? :sarcasm:

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
''When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.'' - Maya Angelou

Yes, a fair investigation and legal proof are mandatory... But until proven otherwise, I believe this woman.

Reactions: SoupNazi

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"Quit acting like you know me"

- Cloud Strife

“The sun went down with practiced bravado. Twilight crawled across the sky, laden with foreboding. I didn’t like the way the show started. But they had given me the best seat in the house. Front row center.” – Max Payne

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Someone should have shown her that quote when she initially got together with Kane
Some guys are great manipulators: I'll change, that won't happen again I promise, give me another chance, etc.

This is a mess all around. If your wife is "mentally unwell" you don't leave your daughter alone with her.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
"If I've learned one thing, it's that before you get anywhere in life, you gotta stop listening to yourself."

- Jerry Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->