Prospect Info: Angus Crookshank 126th

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
are you driving a dumptruck?
From Fredricton to Truro? Have made that trip more times than I’d like to remember, absolutely costs 100 bucks in gas for the trip.

Was more of an approximation showing it was a short drive, but filling the truck up even once is 100 bucks.

Last edited:

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
From Fredricton to Truro? Have made that trip more times than I’d like to remember, absolutely costs 100 bucks in gas for the trip.

Was more of an approximation showing it was a short drive, but filling the truck up even once is 100 bucks.

My bad, I thought you were from the Halifax area for some reason.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
My bad, I thought you were from the Halifax area for some reason.
I’m from Newfoundland, have lived/worked in NB/NS over the past 10 years.

I was referring to Mann who lives in New Brunswick. Sens drafted 3 guys playing in Truro that week in JBD, Crookshank, and Tychonik, his trip down the highway has been paid for in spades.

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
I’m from Newfoundland, have lived/worked in NB/NS over the past 10 years.

I was referring to Mann who lives in New Brunswick. Sens drafted 3 guys playing in Truro that week in JBD, Crookshank, and Tychonik, his trip down the highway has been paid for in spades.

Good call, I didn't even clue into that.

I thought I remember us having a conversation maybe a few years ago on here how you were maybe living in NS at the time.

Back to Crookshank. I'm really excited to see what kind of numbers he generates this year and continues to develop.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Tkachuk
Formenton
Kelly
Crookshank
Greig
Boucher
Klevin

Love our forward group of shitheads. 1 or 2 in each line.

Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson
Stutzle-Pinto-Boucher
Formenton-Greig-Jarventie
Crookshank-Kastelic-Sokolov
Kelly

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't see Crookshank making the team at LW anyway, they already have Tkachuk, Stutzle, Formenton & Paul on the left side. Batherson, C. Brown & Watson take up 3 spots on the right side & he will need to beat out either Sokolov, Sherwood or someone else to grab the 3rd line RW spot. If L. Brown makes the team they may move someone to RW & that spot could be taken that way too. It should be interesting & I really like the competition for spots this yr.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
I don't see Crookshank making the team at LW anyway, they already have Tkachuk, Stutzle, Formenton & Paul on the left side. Batherson, C. Brown & Watson take up 3 spots on the right side & he will need to beat out either Sokolov, Sherwood or someone else to grab the 3rd line RW spot. If L. Brown makes the team they may move someone to RW & that spot could be taken that way too. It should be interesting & I really like the competition for spots this yr.

Colin White could switch to 3RW if Logan makes the team.
Norris-Pinto-Logan-Tierney

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad