Prospect Info: Angus Crookshank 126th

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I was kinda worried this kid would be Todd Burgess 2.0, but he looks like he could be another one of this team's mid round surprises.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I was kinda worried this kid would be Todd Burgess 2.0, but he looks like he could be another one of this team's mid round surprises.
Nah, he was a first year eligible guy, and he isn't a pure scorer, and the NAHL is a shitty league for everything but goalies. Burgess was a terrible pick from the get go, Crookshank was the type of pick this team should be making.

I'd be lying if I said I thought he would be playing like this, he was a complete afterthought when I was in Truro last year, JBD and Tychonik were the guys stealing the show. Really nice to see this development from a 5th rounder.

Crookshank/Batherson/etc are the reason so many people get mad at giving away draft picks consistently.

Reactions: Caesar Rex

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
In the Summer I had him ranked on my personal list as our 8th best prospect. I was flamed for it. Only thing I regret about that list is not having JBD in the top 10, instead I choose to include Tychonick because I wanted to be different from everyone else’s list. So happy ya’ll see what I was saying then now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->