Speculation: Andrew Nielsen Possibly Traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
yea, which means it might just be nothing.

... a package for manson though would be amazing.

Nielsen wouldn't be even the last piece in a manson deal they have a lot better in their system. They are crazy about manson, the cost would be something we wouldn't want to do spit balling here but something like Nylander, Liljegren +. unless Nielsen is a contract dump

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Anaheim are 1st in alphabetical order right? maybe he was just checking out all nhl instagrams and actually followed the first one

It’s possible.

Not sure why he’d be doing that at 1am though.

It’s also possible that since it’s August, the NHL doesn’t have someone at the offices all night, so a trade call is scheduled for this morning.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
It’s possible.

Not sure why he’d be doing that at 1am though.

It’s also possible that since it’s August, the NHL doesn’t have someone at the offices all night, so a trade call is scheduled for this morning.

id be happy to move Nielsen for a pick to create space for another prospect on D on the marlies. A lot of knowledgeable posters and outside people are pretty convinced his skating needs a miracle not just training

Reactions: puckbunnygirl

Leafslet

Oct 19, 2011
TO
Nielsen wouldn't be even the last piece in a manson deal they have a lot better in their system. They are crazy about manson, the cost would be something we wouldn't want to do spit balling here but something like Nylander, Liljegren +. unless Nielsen is a contract dump
manson isn’t worth nylander straight up. but yes, obviously nielsen would be part of a much bigger package.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON

Nylander is more valuable than Manson.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
This is the gentleman I saw with the Andrew Nielsen trade speculation on Twitter. Not sure if OP and Twitter user are one in the same but credit where credit is due;

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Anaheim are 1st in alphabetical order right? maybe he was just checking out all nhl instagrams and actually followed the first one

Actually, was just thinking, this wouldn’t explain why he removed Toronto as his location.

Scott Malkinson

Sep 29, 2017
This is the gentleman I saw with the Andrew Nielsen trade speculation on Twitter. Not sure if OP and Twitter user are one in the same but credit where credit is due;

Someone else posted it earlier.

I think Sergei was just elaborating on it.

:nod:

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Well if he is traded you can’t keep it a secret forever.
Stands to reason Dubas would/could be making minor moves for allocating Marlies time/development and number of contracts at some point.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I was thinking; who in the hang is following him to catch his changes in the middle of the night? Has to b someone that knows Nielsen!

It would explain why it wasn't announced either. Something had happened very late last night, especially in a likely minor trade, wouldn't be announced right away and not likely caught by insiders that are still on vacation.

Leafslet

Oct 19, 2011
TO
and speaking of that, does anyone actually have a link to his twitter? or are we just going off these random followers word.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
id be happy to move Nielsen for a pick to create space for another prospect on D on the marlies. A lot of knowledgeable posters and outside people are pretty convinced his skating needs a miracle not just training
I think he's probably about what he will always be.
An AHL defender.

Reactions: Walshy7

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Actually, was just thinking, this wouldn’t explain why he removed Toronto as his location.

no it wouldn't good call, its hard to do that by accident you need to go to edit details etc im sure

still though your earlier point about him knowing at 1AM yet the trade still not announced at 9AM, I think he hasn't been traded. Maybe he moved to Oakville or something? I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad