Confirmed with Link: Andrew Hammond Traded to New Jersey for Nate Schnarr

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I dont want "insurance" against Price.. I want tank!! Allen needed to be traded.
This team won’t be as bad as it was this year under Ducharme so the management will likely be looking to take the next step. They aquired a ton of picks and prospects this year and will be looking to add more substance to the roster. They aren’t going to run with American League goalies all year again. For Allen to be traded, a team would‘be had to offer something we couldn’t refuse. Which I doubt teams were willing to do for 30 year old 1b. Allen can atleast act as a stopgap for a year if Price has complications.

Reactions: themilosh

Jul 6, 2016
I'm ready to move bothbPrice and Allen.

Would have liked Hammond tobtake one of their spots.
If you want to finish dead last next season... yeah... Keep a Hammond-Monty combo !

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I don't get why we could not find a trading partner for Allen. With all the teams needing a quality goalie.
no biggie....he's still signed, he will be moved at some point for futures, either in the summer or next deadline. We traded Chiarot, Toffoli, Kulak, Lehkonen, Hammond....I'd say we were at least a top 5 team when it comes to busy....great few weeks, we are as entertained off the ice as we are on the ice.

Now the fun continues as we are in the race for last and the Harris watch is on....fun times

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
He’s not 40.

Habs did the Hamburgler a big favor ....1. they pulled him out of the minors....he was stuck down there since 2017-18 season...
Habs gave him enough exposure to have another NHL team want to trade for him...he 'll play the rest of the NHL season in the NHL
with the Devils and this will give him a chance again to showcase himself for a NHL deal next year. If it wasn't for the Habs he would
still be stuck in the minor league ......Habs crease is now too crowded with a healthy Price and Jake Allen....., this is the best for Hammond
and best of luck to him!

Last edited:

Jul 6, 2016
Incredible if Hughes is thinking this.
I don't think so. NJ called him about Hammond and he found the return to his taste. Habs did not need him anymore anyway.

Last edited:

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Atleast Hammond’s new pads will work out for New Jersey colours too

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
This team won’t be as bad as it was this year under Ducharme so the management will likely be looking to take the next step. They aquired a ton of picks and prospects this year and will be looking to add more substance to the roster. They aren’t going to run with American League goalies all year again. For Allen to be traded, a team would‘be had to offer something we couldn’t refuse. Which I doubt teams were willing to do for 30 year old 1b. Allen can atleast act as a stopgap for a year if Price has complications.
fair enough.. I suppose we could "surprise" next year and be a playoff bubble team in which case having Allen is nice.. I cant see Price playing again tbh, so his contract (along with Gallagher) will be a hindrance.

Alexandre Magny

Apr 27, 2019
First 31 games nate schnarr 13 goals and 12 assist for 25 points last 12 games 0 goal 1 assist.

Very good debut season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad