Injury Report: Andreas Johnsson concussed

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
No one batted an eyelash that he got ran into the boards like that either.

No response.

Welcome to the Dubas era.

Yep.

Did you catch the play when the Coyote player whacked Freddy’s glove a few seconds after he caught the puck? The D’men actually cut their eyes away not even making eye contact with the guy.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It'd be pretty weak but will some of the stuff called on us lately I'm getting more and more shocked at some of the stuff the other teams can get away with. That offside? Hah yeah right that call stood.

That would have been a weak call. Had it happened in the last 2 mins with the extra man I bet the ref would have called it.

I don’t think it was conclusive that it was offside.

2022 Stanley Cup

Aug 15, 2015
Mississauga
That would have been a weak call. Had it happened in the last 2 mins with the extra man I bet the ref would have called it.

I don’t think it was conclusive that it was offside.
Only thing I can say is that the skate needed to go about 1cm further into the zone and the puck still needed about 2 inches to cross the line. They didn't have a definitive frame but I'd say it could have been an easy judgement call. Don't know, that one felt biased to me.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Only thing I can say is that the skate needed to go about 1cm further into the zone and the puck still needed about 2 inches to cross the line. They didn't have a definitive frame but I'd say it could have been an easy judgement call. Don't know, that one felt biased to me.

Last night on the Coyote’s goal?

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
Refs let you get away with murder, as long as it's against a Leaf.

And, no, having more tough guys on the team doesn't help you get your guys not get concussed. It's like no-one saying that remembers Kaberle, Grabovski, Mike Van Ryn, Bozak, Liles, and the list goes on. Lots of concussions in games with multiple enforcers dressed.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah. I agreed that they were going to keep it as a good goal because it wasn't clear but man, using common sense it must have been offside. Either way, I'm still lost as to how we didn't win that game.

I’m sorry, I didn’t think it was offside.

unitedstars87

Jun 2, 2006
Hyman - Tavares - Marner
Moore - Matthews - Kapenen
Marleau - Kadri - Nylander
Lindholm - Goat - Brown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad