Injury Report: Andreas Johnsson concussed

A4T1L6

Feb 10, 2015
Moore responded when he was last called up, and that's worth rewarding.
But I also want to give Grundstrom the same chance.
But I also want to give Marchment the same chance..
But I also want to give Bracco the same chance...

:help: :laugh:
exactly how I feel lol

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Yeah. I agreed that they were going to keep it as a good goal because it wasn't clear but man, using common sense it must have been offside. Either way, I'm still lost as to how we didn't win that game.

They took a goal away from the Leafs and couldn't even see the puck as it was behind the stick, and if I recall the heel of the stick was still on the blueline.

I'd say they shouldn't have overturned either goal because as much as it is logical to assume something isn't proving it, especially where there is doubt.

Engvall for me, 6'5", 214 lbs. tied for 3rd. in goals on the Marlies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
No one batted an eyelash that he got ran into the boards like that either.

No response.

Welcome to the Dubas era.

Don't worry, our power play is our enforcer! Interestingly enough the referees are phasing out our power play like they're phasing out conventional enforcers.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
They took a goal away from the Leafs and couldn't even see the puck as it was behind the stick, and if I recall the heel of the stick was still on the blueline.

I'd say they shouldn't have overturned either goal because as much as it is logical to assume something isn't proving it, especially where there is doubt.

Engvall for me, 6'5", 214 lbs. tied for 3rd. in goals on the Marlies.

Yeah I'm fighting to logically justify that goal being taken away. It was so razor thin, its a tough call either way but I didn't see enough from the replays to justify an off sides call. I think its says in the rule book , every replay or challenged play the ref must rule against the Leafs. ;)

great

Apr 14, 2018
***** the coyotes why did they have to do this. They are a loser team, god I hate this league and how it does nothing to prevent concussions. Hope he can recover, mango is valuable player.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
No one batted an eyelash that he got ran into the boards like that either.

No response.

Welcome to the Dubas era.

this level of gutless erodes a dressing room.

it's a "i am just out for myself" ya know the Melander way.

"i gotta take care of me" , can't risk injury stepping up for teammates , "i gotta get MINE"

Reactions: Bomber0104

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
It was clean hit, a retaliatory response might spark the team, or more likely draw a penalty or both. If it was dirty or even questionable, give it back, no question.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
It was clean hit, a retaliatory response might spark the team, or more likely draw a penalty or both. If it was dirty or even questionable, give it back, no question.
the team is too soft to give a retaliatory response

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
The point was, react where warranted, what cheap shot did you see?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad