Confirmed with Link: Andre Tourigny as assistant coach

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Frenchy was the pioneer, now everything thinks it's cool to be a Quebecois and an Avs fan. Just wait until we start stealing Habs fans... oh wait, Ivan. Hmmm.

I actually was an Avs fan for a few years after the Nordiques left but I was only a kid. I liked Peter Forsberg a lot and was pretending to be him all the time (I'm a girl). I even begged my father to buy me an Avs jersey and I still have it. So if I want to change ship, I'm already armed. :sarcasm:

The funny thing is that I don't remember being a Nordiques fan. :laugh:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
From Dater on Twitter via Sulia:

Regarding the delay in naming of Avs assistant coaches...

The Avalanche still has not officially named Andre "The Bear" Tourigney as an assistant coach, nor Francois Allaire as the goalie coach. I'm hearing that some contract snags have been an issue. The Avs simply say nothing is official with either of them yet. Kind of a strange story, though I do expect this to get ironed out.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Hopefully it's not old Kroenke being tight with his wallet.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Josh: "You mean we have to actually pay our assistant coaches? Army and Quinn liked getting free suits and Deadmarsh just required coupons to White Castle. Screw off!"

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
Josh: "You mean we have to actually pay our assistant coaches? Army and Quinn liked getting free suits and Deadmarsh just required coupons to White Castle. Screw off!"

Imagine his face when Roy told him that the goalie coach would need an assistant coach too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad