Confirmed with Link: Anderson traded for Domi (UPD: signed, 2 yrs, $5.3m/yr)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
giphy.gif

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Just realized we got, not gave away the pick. Certainly Jarmo got the better value.

That said, what is Domi's ask? Bet the salary difference between the two going into next season is why the Habs had to add.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Domi had 72 points in 82 games in 18-19 while Anderson had 27 goals that season.

Both had a weaker year this season, but Anderson had an awful year.

Given the issues with re-signing him, getting Domi and a pick for Anderson is just amazing
Are things going to be easier signing Domi? He needs a new contract too..

I guess I just want to know what Anderson was asking for... I’d feel better about it knowing that.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'm not a huge Domi fan although this is technically incredible "value" for us. Josh was the quintessential "CBJ/Torts" player. It's sad that everything came to this. Loved that guy, and now I'm sure I'm going to hate him.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Are things going to be easier signing Domi? He needs a new contract too..

I guess I just want to know what Anderson was asking for... I’d feel better about it knowing that.
Considering there was a mention of Anderson and CBJ going to arbitration, it wasn’t going well at all. At least Domi doesn’t have the injury issue.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I'm not a huge Domi fan although this is technically incredible "value" for us. Josh was the quintessential "CBJ/Torts" player. It's sad that everything came to this. Loved that guy, and now I'm sure I'm going to hate him.
Come on guys, we got a legit young 2C who has already scored 70+ points in his career without losing any of our big three and 1st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad