Player Discussion Anders Bjork

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I think it's safe to say now that the amount of grief KA got from a number of people here for trading Curtis freaking Lazar was totally unwarranted. This was a low-risk move that is looking great so far.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
There is pressure. He's coaching for a job. When Krueger was coaching for his job he did things a lot differently.
Granato is actually doing positive things while Krueger could just sweet talk and his action were quite destructive.
Honestly I can't remember when a coach made actual sense here with his line up decisions.
Granato surprised me!

michaelsaas

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX
I'm slightly disappointed to learn he is American born as I was about to start a petition to call him The Swedish Chef.

I am not suggesting we get to precious with him (all for flipping him at the trade deadline) but he has been a solid, if unnoticeable player for us most nights.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I'm slightly disappointed to learn he is American born as I was about to start a petition to call him The Swedish Chef.

I am not suggesting we get to precious with him (all for flipping him at the trade deadline) but he has been a solid, if unnoticeable player for us most nights.

Well we do post GIFs of the Swedish Chef when he does a thing

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Well we do post GIFs of the Swedish Chef when he does a thing

He’s one of the more meme-able members. His value there alone is incalculable.

bork-whatever-it-takes.jpg

a5MgpvO_700b.jpg

tumblr_mbusr7V6fs1qh0az2o1_500.gif

Reactions: MeenOlViks

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Sabres probably need his full cap hit as a 13th forward.
I might change my mind.
We don't need the capspace, but should we buy out Bjork?

Only costs $600K. 100K cap hit next season and 300K the season after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad