Former Bruins Anders Bjork III

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I like Bjork in his role on the fourth line. I think he adds a dimension to that unit that it otherwise lacks. I understand the argument for sitting him when Pasta and DeBrusk return, but I wonder if we're better off with his speed and playmaking ability there instead of (let's say) Frederic.
Not Frederic but Wagner. I think he is a critical component on the 4th line. He is becoming difficult to play against in all 3 zones. Part of me wanted to see him swap with Wagner, but I understand why you might keep him in a role he is thriving in.

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
One thing that stuck out for me was when watching one of these most recent ‘Behind the B’ episodes where Bergy was mic’d up....Bjork and the 4th line came back to the bench and Bergy said something to AB along the lines of ‘keep buzzin out there...we all feed of you’. For whatever reason this comment stuck out to me for a number of reasons.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I really like what bjork brings to the fourth line. His forechecking has been very good. He’s been embracing that pest type roll. Just wish he would shoot more.

Reactions: HustleB and bme44

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
I really like what bjork brings to the fourth line. His forechecking has been very good. He’s been embracing that pest type roll. Just wish he would shoot more.

He’s got a great shot, I second this.

Also, I think he’s been good this season especially for someone who’s bounced around a lot in the lineup. He needs to start scoring and shooting more though for confidences sake. He’s definitely got the talent.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He’s got a great shot, I second this.

Also, I think he’s been good this season especially for someone who’s bounced around a lot in the lineup. He needs to start scoring and shooting more though for confidences sake. He’s definitely got the talent.
almost think lacking confidence often leads a player to shoot less speaking strictly as an amateur eye and over the hill wanna be. I know when I was struggling offensively, too often passed up shots and deferred to linemates

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I think it comes down to Bjork or Frederic on 4th line when this team is healthy

Honestly I think you could throw Wagner into that mix as well. I think you're 4th line could be either whoever is hot or matched up based on the team.

Bjork - Kuraly - Wagner: Have shown to be a solid trio over the last few games
Frederic - Kuraly - Bjork: Maybe a more skilled speed 4th line
Frederic - Kuraly - Wagner: Heavy grinding line that will wear teams down

Reactions: smack66

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Honestly I think you could throw Wagner into that mix as well. I think you're 4th line could be either whoever is hot or matched up based on the team.

Bjork - Kuraly - Wagner: Have shown to be a solid trio over the last few games
Frederic - Kuraly - Bjork: Maybe a more skilled speed 4th line
Frederic - Kuraly - Wagner: Heavy grinding line that will wear teams down

Personally, I’d take Wagner out before Frederic or Bjork. Appreciate his hustle and energy, but the other two have more to offer IMO.

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
So far, I've liked what we've seen from Bjork over Kuraly. I think our fourth line - once we're healthy - is going to be fast and solid. With Cassidy's ability to develop young players, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move up to a sexond line assignment in the next couple of years. Good skill set - just needs to gain confidence and strength.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I am enjoying his game so much right now. Saw this the other day and it made me even more excited.

I’m so dumb. I saw that tweet here first . Sorry Estlin.

This kid is coming around the corner hard. I think he still has a little offense in there, and he is in the perfect spot to break out. If not, just keep grinding pucks out of corners and off the walls. Keep up the elite defensive play and I will continue to love watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad