Player Discussion Anders Bjork II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
You are being too harsh imo

The aggression heightened his play

He just needs to be a little more careful
Perhaps, it looked to me like he was 3 steps behind his line mates and getting caught. I guess those guys are pretty hard to catch up to, but he could easily have cost the team a win today. You can’t be taking 3 stupid penalties filling in on the first line! I honestly can’t ever remember seeing something like that.

Reactions: sarge88

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Perhaps, it looked to me like he was 3 steps behind his line mates and getting caught. I guess those guys are pretty hard to catch up to, but he could easily have cost the team a win today. You can’t be taking 3 stupid penalties filling in on the first line! I honestly can’t ever remember seeing something like that.

Dont get me wrong... if two of those penalties cost the team, he would be...

Also I have Stud semi locked on that third line

But if Pasta is no good for Monday, just try Bjork again

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
I can’t remember a worse game by a professional hockey player than Björk today. It’s one thing to not be able to contribute offensively on that line, but man oh man you can’t take three lazy penalties trying to catch up to them. I do not want to see him again this year. Wagner was much better.

He did some good things when he wasn't in the box. He's their best option to fill in for Pasta. Don't break up the second line. Keep Coyle as 3C. When Pasta is back, Bjork goes to the 3rd line and Kuraly 4C. Lindholm was pretty good, but he'll have to wait for the next injury.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Love it. Bjork is a “kid” who needs to learn. He is the same age right now as Ritchie who sucks and is what he is. Same draft year and everything.
Shhhhh.... common sense posts that don't fit the narrative just don't fit the narrative. Heard the same thing about Ritchie vs. "The kid" Seneyshyn.

They teach you at 4yrs old not to trip or slash opponents, or you'll get a penalty. That lesson should not need to be learned again in the playoffs.

Reactions: Mantis and sarge88

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Good player, hard worker, and there is some finish there. Bruins will patient for sure. All that said Bruins have alot of young players in the line-up. A couple of them need to chip in occasionally.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think Cassidy needs to pull the rope and sit Bjork. 3 penalties in 7 minutes is not good hockey.

Senyshyn should be the next guy who gets a look. Put Stud with Bergeron and Senyshyn with Coyle and Kuraly. Lots of speed and size on that line.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I think Cassidy needs to pull the rope and sit Bjork. 3 penalties in 7 minutes is not good hockey.

Senyshyn should be the next guy who gets a look. Put Stud with Bergeron and Senyshyn with Coyle and Kuraly. Lots of speed and size on that line.

I wouldnt mind seeing Senyshyn out there

Reactions: Over the volcano

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Lol Bjork had rope? This is the same kid that Bruce benched numerous times and usually for something like having to long of a shift. The kid has the 2nd lowest TOI and people think he's got rope :laugh:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I like Anders. He has to be careful not to go to the box but that first call was a nothing call so I don't blame him for that one.

Reactions: Dabruins

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
The team can keep losing confidence in the young players. Some take longer to produce. As a top team, the time is now but they need to infuse younger players and not bench them every time things don’t go their way. I thought Bjork was fine in the game. He’s doing what is asked. He was setting up his line mates. He’s got speed and is firey. The points will come. He’s had some injuries. I think the roster will be the same unless Past comes back. Then it’s a tossup between Bjork and Studs IMO.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
I like Anders. He has to be careful not to go to the box but that first call was a nothing call so I don't blame him for that one.

I think after that one he really gave it to the ref.... they might take a bit from a player like Marchy or Bergy but they're not gonna sit there and get verbally assaulted by a player of Bjork's current status. Feel like he put a target on his back the rest of the game and it threw him off too. I got faith in this player, I like his game when he is playing well. He does a lot of good things when he is on the ice, he just needs to start finishing some of these good things or else he will have a hard time earning ice time.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad