GDT: And .... we're back: Montreal vs Ottawa Take 2: Saturday, Feb. 6, 1pm | RDS, TSN2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I guess today we'll find out if we have contenders or pretenders. Contenders will quickly erase a bad outing with a solid, flawless performance. Pretenders will be nervous, prone to errors and lose on a bad bounce. Which will it be? Stay tuned....

GO:habsGO

You mean, like Montreal did in the second game against Calgary after being shut out by them in the first?

Reactions: peate

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Price is likely to be a lot sharper in this game, if it is truly him in nets. He is a bounce back G, has been throughout his career.

Looking to get that SV % back above .900.

GO HABS GO!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Can't watch most of the game live today... maybe it's for the best. Somehow my confidence in a win today is not supremely high. I am assuming same roster that blew it on Thursday?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
A Saturday game on RDS? It's a miracle!
I am assuming no TSN feed today? SN or RDS? I'm cool with RDS... they are homers and going to prop up their golden home boys but for the rest they are very decent - play by play. Not the talking heads like Tremblay and Gaston... bleah.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I'm expecting a loss because they have not convinced me against teams that do no play an all offence game.

As bad as the Sens are, if they play another intense conservative game, Habs will struggle to score. Habs mostly scored on rushes this season. Reduce the number of rushes by playing the trap and you may completely neutralize their offence.

I want to be convinced though.
This game will tell us what kind of team we have.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I'm expecting a loss because they have not convinced me against teams that do no play an all offence game.

As bad as the Sens are, if they play another intense conservative game, Habs will struggle to score. Habs mostly scored on rushes this season. Reduce the number of rushes by playing the trap and you may completely neutralize their offence.

I want to be convinced though.
This game will tell us what kind of team we have.
This is when JOnathan Drouin and the new #1C Phil Danno will come to shine. They will break the gridlock and score in bunches tonight. I has faith.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
This is when JOnathan Drouin and the new #1C Phil Danno will come to shine. They will break the gridlock and score in bunches tonight. I has faith.

Suzuki still had more minutes played than Danault last game. 2 minutes 47 seconds more in fact.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Price is likely to be a lot sharper in this game, if it is truly him in nets. He is a bounce back G, has been throughout his career.

Looking to get that SV % back above .900.

GO HABS GO!
Allen starting. What a stupid stupid move. Price had 19 SOG in that game. Well rested. You throw price back in there and say get a shut out. And revenge. Julien is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad