GDT: And .... we're back: Montreal vs Ottawa Take 2: Saturday, Feb. 6, 1pm | RDS, TSN2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
KKvYv1z.jpg
Silly boy. That is fun.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Jerseys were were difficult on the cerebral element of the game. Like driving on the wrong side of the road. Takes some getting used to.
Left is the right side of the road.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Since this isn't a nationally televised game at least I'll get to see it on TSN5 which is the Sens regional channel. I think I see more Bruins games on Sportsnet during a season than I do Habs games here in Canada since I don't have TSN2 which is the Habs regional broadcast channel or RDS.

I have no idea why I pay for so many useless TSN and Sportsnet channels when all regional games outside of my region are blacked out on them.
I have all the sports net and tsn channels and they just black them out because I live in Ontario.

so I have gamecenter (more $) and they blacked out the last nucks habs game there too!

Reactions: sheed36

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I have all the sports net and tsn channels and they just black them out because I live in Ontario.

so I have gamecenter (more $) and they blacked out the last nucks habs game there too!

If you live in Eastern Ontario you should be able to get the habs on tsn.

I believe NHL live shows all the games

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They better be coming in today to f*** up motherf***ers , I wanna see none of that soft playing crap :rant: If we're serious contenders then we can't be letting the foot off the pedal against the easier teams the way we did two days ago. Play every damn game like the champs you want to be !

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I guess today we'll find out if we have contenders or pretenders. Contenders will quickly erase a bad outing with a solid, flawless performance. Pretenders will be nervous, prone to errors and lose on a bad bounce. Which will it be? Stay tuned....

GO:habsGO

Reactions: dinodebino

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Last game had trap written all over it, you could just feel it before hand. This game, I expect the boys to come out absolutely flying. Only way we’re losing is if their goalie goes God mode.

Final score predictions? All I’ll say is .....

Last edited:

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Sens 4 habs 1

Sens will score the first 3.
Byron will score his first.
Last goal in an EN with more than 2 minutes to play.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Price was not great last game but i don't get the obsession. When you score 1 goal in 59 minutes against the worst team of the league you don't deserve the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad