GDT: Anaheim vs Detroit at Joe Louis Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We're experiencing what its like to be on the opposite side of a team playing down to their opponent.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Athanasiou has been a complete non factor since his return from injury, I don't mind him getting almost no ice time

he needs to get stronger on the puck, he turns it over as soon as someone gets within 3ft of him

What is Athanasiou's role? Who are his typical linemates?

The guy has no place on this team since the uptick in injuries. Blash has no idea what to do with him.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Talking about Tatar having all the offensive luck, Daniels says "Now they need to spread some of that luck to Nyquist and Sheahan."

Sorry - Why are we still even mentioning Sheahan in the same breath as Tatar and Nyquist?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Talking about Tatar having all the offensive luck, Daniels says "Now they need to spread some of that luck to Nyquist and Sheahan."

Sorry - Why are we still even mentioning Sheahan in the same breath as Tatar and Nyquist?

all 3 of them haven't been able to score goals this season , until tatar broke thru tonight

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
"Please tell me why
The car is in the front yard and I'm
Sleeping with my clothes on
Came in through the window last night"

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
all 3 of them haven't been able to score goals this season , until tatar broke thru tonight

Before tonight, Nyquist was 3rd in forward scoring and Tatar was 6th. Sheahan was 12th. You've got a major bias if you think the latter is anywhere near as talented as the former 2.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
What is the crowd doing?

Edit: Hahaha ok. Mickey explained it. Great crowd tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad