GDT: Anaheim vs Detroit at Joe Louis Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Why does Blash refuse to put Nyquist Neilsen Vanek together? Uhhh hello Neilsen and Vanek played together on the Islanders with great chemistry.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
With a win tonight, Red Wings will tie Tampa Bay Lighting in the standings.

:laugh: You are quite be a spin doctor.

On the other hand, if we lose, and Toronto wins, we'll be behind Toronto for 15th in the East with the Isles having 2 games in hand!

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Jurco obviously isn't great, but i'd much rather see him in the lineup over Miller. Not sure what Miller provides at this point.

DATS-O-MATIC

Nov 23, 2004
Why does Blash refuse to put Nyquist Neilsen Vanek together? Uhhh hello Neilsen and Vanek played together on the Islanders with great chemistry.

Yeah, exactly.

Larkin-Z-Mantha
Nyquist-Nielsen-Vanek
Tatar-Sheahan/Helm-AA/Abby
AA/Jurco-Glen-Sheahan/Abby

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
With a win tonight, Red Wings will tie Tampa Bay Lighting in the standings.

Maybe.

But Bolts are missing Stamkos, a forward 10x better than anyone on our roster. He had 36 goals last season and 9 in 17 so far this season and this team can't buy a goal with basically all of their 'scorers' in the lineup. Callahan is also out, and he is basically Abdelkader only better. They have Hedman on the team who is 10x better than any of our D and they have Bishop in net with Vas as relief. Hmm, I wonder which team's outlook is better?

But I see what you tried to do there. Trying to make Holland not look as bad since others are also underachieving. If everything you say about Yzerman is true, shouldn't the fact you're always using him (and Nill, your other whipping boy) as a measuring stick against Holland say something? But make no mistake, the Wings will be on the outside looking in come April, and the Bolts will be dangerous in the playoffs.

Yeah, exactly.

Larkin-Z-Mantha
Nyquist-Nielsen-Vanek
Tatar-Sheahan/Helm-AA/Abby
AA/Jurco-Glen-Sheahan/Abby

You're hired! Call Blashill a taxi! :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad