GDT: Anaheim vs Detroit at Joe Louis Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Mantha deserves more credit, guy is like a shark, potential opportunity whenever he's near the luck.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Martha deservess more credit, guy is like a shark, potential opportunity whenever he's near the luck.

He's Homeresque, albeit in a different way. But that reach and presence impacts plays even if it doesn't show up on the score sheet.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Did Tatar just get a hatrick? But have no fear Mrazek gives one back, I hear.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Terrible play by 65 and this is not in anyway to shift blame, but I still have to ask:

Why is everyone blowing the zone with 2 goal lead in the 3rd?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Athanasiou has been a complete non factor since his return from injury, I don't mind him getting almost no ice time

he needs to get stronger on the puck, he turns it over as soon as someone gets within 3ft of him

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Did Tatar just get a hatrick? But have no fear Mrazek gives one back, I hear.

I like Mrazek as a personality, but I haven't liked him as a player this year. About 80% of his games this year have been questionable-to-mediocre. That said, I wouldn't really fault him for any of the goals tonight. They were all smart and/or skilled plays. Just NHL goals. The thing is, on the shots that haven't been good, he's made them look threatening. So he certainly hasn't had a good game in his own right, but I have very little problem with the goals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad