Anaheim Ducks Prank Creates Uproar

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Where are all the people "getting triggered" that all you are talking about? I haven't seen a single post on here legitimately upset by this. Most just say it's stupid timing or tone deaf.

From the outside looking in, everyone getting riled up about non-existant SJWs or whatever seem to be getting "triggered" more than anyone

Go to Puck Daddy's twitter. Most of the "triggered" people on twitter got deleted with the Ducks original tweet. Some screen shots out there too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Where are all the people "getting triggered" that all you are talking about? I haven't seen a single post on here legitimately upset by this. Most just say it's stupid timing or tone deaf.

From the outside looking in, everyone getting riled up about non-existant SJWs or whatever seem to be getting "triggered" more than anyone

A product of Facebook and Twitter. Now all it takes is a headline to start today's new revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingsholygrail

Predictable 1-2
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Do people actually think he was naked? Looks like bait. Probably walking around in his jock.
M76Tg9h.png

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
The only people that are "triggered" is CIA owned trolls on message boards and the CIA owned mainstream media. Then soccer moms and social warrior sheep follow suit.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The only people that are "triggered" is CIA owned trolls on message boards and the CIA owned mainstream media. Then soccer moms and social warrior sheep follow suit.

CIA? What does the Central Intelligence Agency have to do with this and why do they “own trolls” as you say?

I might end up regretting asking these questions.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
CIA? What does the Central Intelligence Agency have to do with this and why do they “own trolls” as you say?

I might end up regretting asking these questions.
Just google cia paid trolls and research yourself. Anyways it just boils down to them manipulating social media. Each agent has about 10 accounts each with back stories and such.

Last edited:

cleveland408

Registered
Apr 12, 2014
Maybe society just doesn't want to see duck players naked. I mean, Sharks players can go all natural and there is no backlash whatsoever.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Maybe society just doesn't want to see duck players naked. I mean, Sharks players can go all natural and there is no backlash whatsoever.

1. Nobody wants to see a Duck player naked!
2. I don't think the Sharks players were walking through an office in front of a woman.
3. Someone in marketing went " hey, let makes a viral video" and they ok's it, not understanding how it works.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
It's weird to live in a Caligulan, decadent society that simultaneously gorges on its own cardinal sin while lambasting the waiter that served it with a side of grotesque-ness.

We are the heralds of the embers of ruin. Ushering in the new wave of violent cannabilism. While our mothers devour sons created out of incest, our fathers fear the dinner bell. For it as at the table of Lucifer that we all dine without dinner mints.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
The worst part of all these "incidents" is that the "guilty" party will always back down. Just once I want someone to be like "so?" and keep the offensive material up and running. What is the worst that would happen? The longer you give these people a platform, the more time they have to make themselves look like idiotic psychopaths.

Reactions: gunnergunther

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Just google cia paid trolls and research yourself. Anyways it just boils down to them manipulating social media. Each agent has about 10 accounts each with back stories and such.
tell me more.

(this just got good)

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
It wouldn't be much of a prank if the people involved all new it was a prank. So for them it was reality.
Did you watch the video? Does it look like people involved didn't know about it upfront? I mean they are not exactly star actors. What about the camera? Does it look like some kind of hidden camera?

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Just now saw the video and got a decent little chuckle out of it lol. I thought it was funny, can't believe this is upsetting people. I guess nudity can't be funny anymore?? I mean I guess it's poor timing with everything going on in the news but who ******* cares.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Okay i saw it, and i think it would have been a lot funnier had it been the entire team, naked, singing happy birthday, and then someone came in and go what are you doing, and like "what? you don't sing happy birthday in your birthday suit?" or whatever.

I think there is nothing wrong with it - truly. I would assume that if kessler was truly naked (as someone pointed out he was probably wearing a thong/a jock and they blacked it out etc) - or even if not, people would have been asked before participating. I doubt very much people were forced to be in the video, or they were uncomfortable.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the timing of this video - just more of that people can't think that precautions and questions would have been asked before the filming of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad