Proposal: Anaheim-BOS/NJD/TOR

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I'm curious what you think a return that makes sense for Anaheim is. Getting a top 6 winger and top 4 defensemen for 4 mil total is pretty valuable.
I was between Hyman and Kerfoot but I would honestly want more if the Ducks take on 13 mil in salary to make the numbers work.
Kerfoot and Hyman do not have remotely equal value to be interchangeable. Also, whether the Ducks have a need for Kerfoot or not doesn’t imply that he’s a cap dump. They could easily flip him for futures to a bubble team needing a C without retention.

You’re not getting an A prospect in Robertson for past-their-prime complementary players with limited term. Especially not Manson who has been in decline for years now and has one season left after this. That ship has sailed for the Leafs with Brodie, Holl, Bogosian and Liljegren on RD. ANA missed the boat on moving him after his 40pt season.

Liljegren somehow looks even better in the AHL this year and is blowing expectations out of the water. He and Niemela are the future of TOR’s right side. If they’re moving one of their best RD prospects in years, it’s for major long-term roster upgrades.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Bruins could probably use a Dman which Ducks have plenty of so could see something like silf/henrique/rakell+dman for debrusk+1st+more depending on who we talking about.

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Nice to see the Leafs for a change getting the bad end of the stick in trade proposals.

Leaf proposals usually go like this:
(player that Leafs want) in ecxhange for: cap dumps & leftover prospects that they feel are destined to fail.

More like HFboards proposals in general or the opposite:

Depth player who is decent another team want as a minor piece: My team has no desire to trade this 5th rounder, you need to offer your top prospect+1st+ otherwise we have no reason to trade them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad