Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PIT] Marcus Pettersson for Daniel Sprong

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
About what I expected. Two young players with a bit of potential get swapped. Sprong probably has a bit more upside.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Is this why Mahura was recalled a couple games ago but didnt dress?.. I guess now he slots in the lineup?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
How is pettersson? Ducks fans

And this possibly means one of the pens d-man getting traded

Solid. Won’t wow you. Ceiling would be a Hampus Lindholm light. I doubt he ever reaches that level. Likely will wind up as a 4/5 type. He’s a solid prospect though. Ducks D is just too deep. Larsson passed him in depth chart this season so it’s a numbers game.

Reactions: Fatty McLardy

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Good trade. Happy to have sprong and his potential and petersson is easily replaced within the lineup

Reactions: Lustaf

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
He has grown leaps and bounds over the past couple months. Very stable. Great in his own zone and is getting better offensively. Has been getting more confidence handling the puck

Thanks, that’s cool.

Sprong obviously has tons of potential, just needs a coach willing to put him in a role to succeed.

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
I was thinking like 1½ months ago that Sprong and a 2nd rounder would get traded to Anaheim for Silfverberg, but given that Ducks have showed some life recently and Sprong hasn't, it's probably something else.

I see, for Pettersson. Like that deal for Ducks, Pettersson is a pretty limited player. Sprong has some skill at least.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
we've been dealing a lot of d-men recently. guessing we're gonna start drafting some again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad