Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PIT] Marcus Pettersson for Daniel Sprong

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for telling me what he’s been despite me being the one who watches every game. Shall I educate you on how Pettersson is playing for the pens, I’m an expert because I have watched 3 of his games while I was making dinner.

One thing you are right about is the ducks are in trouble if Sprong is one of our better forwards in many games. A 21 year old work in process shouldnt be, but that’s unfortunately where we’ve been the least few weeks. Lastly, you may need to talk to a professional about why you need for Sprong to be bad?

Ok you right, he went from dumpster fire to great overnight.

Good lord, if he was putting up number it would be one thing, but his inly strength is his ability to score... And he isnt scoring exept on the PP.

Reactions: Riptide

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008
Ok you right, he went from dumpster fire to great overnight.

Good lord, if he was putting up number it would be one thing, but his inly strength is his ability to score... And he isnt scoring exept on the PP.

Reading comprehension? Never said he was great. I have called him a tweener, pp asset and a work in progress. But he has had some very solid games and has been better than I expected, including defensively (which I was expecting to be very bad, but has not been noticeable at all).

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Because this thread has turned into nothing but bickering between and within the fanbases and has been that way for the last few pages, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad