Confirmed Trade: [ANA/PIT] Marcus Pettersson for Daniel Sprong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
They should've waited to the spring. Spring has sprung for Sprong.

[
QONVIyz.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Usually this means it's about to be finalized. I think Sprong will be a good fit there.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Friedman's been talking about a Pens/Ducks trade for a couple weeks. Makes sense.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Ya let's trade for a guy who has 0 goals this year. Great idea Bob!

Depending on who you listen to, there's a very vocal Sprong fan base that thinks the only reason he hasn't been more productive is solely because he's been on L4 this year (apparently his P/60 is amazing for a 4th liner - just ask @Soggy Biscuit, I'm sure he'll give you a huge speil about why Sprong not producing isn't actually his fault in any way, and that if it wasn't for that meanie Sullivan, Sprong would be well on his way to a 20g/40pt+ season.

/scarcasm

Reactions: iamjs and Shwag33

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I'm hoping the Ducks are in love with his potential, but I don't see the Penguins getting a ton of value back.

Prove me wrong, JR. Prove me wrong.

Toronto makebeleifs

Jul 4, 2014
Still pisses me off. McLellan hated Aberg and refused to give him a chance despite good numbers for us last year.
And we see where that got McClellan . Oh well, always fun to see a trade. Sprong should go for a change of scenery guy or similar value defenceman. Maybe something around montour for sprong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad