Proposal: Ana needs 1st line LW

I am I

Feb 18, 2010
Stoner and Bieksa are not trade chips.

Maybe cow chips? :naughty:

Looking at capfriendly Anaheim would need to shed some salary as well. They have $7.5M to sign Lindhom, Rakell and a add 13th forward.. so salary in and out have to match.

As a Leafs fan I won't mention the obvious ... cause :deadhorse

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
i think the deal anaheim should be taking is pacioretty and beaulieu for lindholm and rakall. their internal cap has them having difficulty signing both of those guys and they have a deep enough crew of defense to make this trade.

they could still run with a defense of fowler - vatanen
beaulieu - bieska
theodore - manson
despres - holzer

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
i think the deal anaheim should be taking is pacioretty and beaulieu for lindholm and rakall. their internal cap has them having difficulty signing both of those guys and they have a deep enough crew of defense to make this trade.

beaulieu - bieska
theodore - manson
despres - holzer

That's a terrible trade for Anaheim.

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

beaulieu - bieska
theodore - manson
despres - holzer

Absolutely brutal value for the Ducks. Take out Rakell and they still shouldn't do it.

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County

beaulieu - bieska
theodore - manson
despres - holzer

At this point, who knows what the final results will be with the Ducks' off season...but I can tell you as a Duck fan, I'd not be happy with that trade.

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015

beaulieu - bieska
theodore - manson
despres - holzer

lol at beaulieu being infront of theodore.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
never met to insult you folks. would we be close with pacioretty beaulieu and a first for lindholm rakall and a fifth ?

Avs44

May 16, 2011
never met to insult you folks. would we be close with pacioretty beaulieu and a first for lindholm rakall and a fifth ?

I think the entire issue here is the premise of moving Lindholm...and I think you're completely missing that point.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
No. Not close. Take out Rakell and Ducks fans still won't like it.

Just try Nick Ritchie there.

we got to many 3rd 4th liner left shooting types. kinda looking for a right handed shooting guy up front who can take a few draws as well.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I think the entire issue here is the premise of moving Lindholm...and I think you're completely missing that point.

im just thinking about that internal cap of yours. if theres one team capable of moving on without lindholm its the ducks.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
im just thinking about that internal cap of yours. if theres one team capable of moving on without lindholm its the ducks.

No we're not. Sorry to say, but you have zero knowledge of the Ducks needs or situation. Patches will not return Lindholm, no other meh pieces like picks or prospects will make us trade Lindholm.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
yeah yous arnt gonna buy that crap. so is there anything that could entice yous to finish the deal as such

pacioretty beaulieu 1st ___?___ for lindholm and rakall

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
ok i give up. tough crew though i must say. perry getzlaf and pacioretty would be the new legion of doom. lol

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
yeah yous arnt gonna buy that crap. so is there anything that could entice yous to finish the deal as such

pacioretty beaulieu 1st ___?___ for lindholm and rakall

Again, we're not going to give up Lindholm for a few years of an upgraded Rakell, a defensemen that would be behind Fowler, Vats, and Manson on our depth chart, and a bunch of mystery boxes.

ok i give up. tough crew though i must say. perry getzlaf and pacioretty would be the new legion of doom. lol

I love when people say this to strengthen their proposal. Great players together doesn't always work (Kessel and Crosby). Getz and Perry are still great players, but they aren't dominate anymore, and just adding a great forward to that line will not make them some amazing top tier line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad