An Avalanche Summer in the Media 2016

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Great, thanks. I didn't expect much but maybe a hint about his injury or the plan for next year. What did he say about living in Denver?

The only thing we heard in the french media about his injury , it was a dislocated elbow. He said that after the hit that his elbow was misplaced and they had to put it back in right away if they didnt want to damage the nervers . He didnt need a surgery and added that he would be ok for next season .

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Is there a list of all the Av player instagrams? Got convinced to finally get one and I want to follow our guys.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I've found most of the big guys so far. Some prospects too. If you guys can think of anyone interesting I'd follow them.

Duchene and Varly are really our big guys. Gelinas posts quite a bit (egelinas44), Geertsen sometimes (geertsy44).

Thought of a good one maybe not everyone knows. Mikko is cradnec

Last edited:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
They are the only one I ever see with interviews of our players. I'd love to find better if its out there. But thanks, it explains the tone of the questions.

I really don't think there's any other source out there, apart from sporadic tweets. And don't get me wrong this is interesting to read, but it shouldn't be taken at face value.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Love the character big Z shows in that interview. Never rose to the bait to rip Iggy, Holden, Roy or anybody else. Yes, he was clearly frustrated by the back and forth, anybody would be in his shoes, but he handled it well.

It looks to me like the Avs are valuing character and attitude over everything else in looking at young players. Jost over Brown is exhibit A, but a lot of the rest of the players they have acquired under Roy show that too. Remains to be seen how that works out for them, but it's interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad