Trade: Amari Cooper to Dallas for a 1st round pick

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Totally disagree. Cooper is much more talented than Cooks and is just a better all around player hands down.

I 100% agree that Cooper is a better talent than Cooks, but it's not a huge gap. They're still on the same general level. Guys I would consider legit, no question #1 WRs: Julio, Hopkins, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Thielen, Beckham, Tyreek Hill, AJ Green, Mike Thomas. Then I think you have a step down to guys like Cooper, Cooks, Hilton, Lockett, guys like that who are playing as their teams #1 WR's but on an ideal roster would be a #2 because they don't quite have the #1 WR skillset in terms of catch radius, beating double teams, etc. Of all the guys in the latter group (a lot more than I listed here FWIW) Cooper is probably the best equipped to join the first group.

I'm actually a big fan of Cooper, it's not a diss on him to point out that Dallas gave up a little too much to acquire him - that's way more about the Cowboys front office than it is a knock on Cooper.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I 100% agree that Cooper is a better talent than Cooks, but it's not a huge gap. They're still on the same general level. Guys I would consider legit, no question #1 WRs: Julio, Hopkins, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Thielen, Beckham, Tyreek Hill, AJ Green, Mike Thomas. Then I think you have a step down to guys like Cooper, Cooks, Hilton, Lockett, guys like that who are playing as their teams #1 WR's but on an ideal roster would be a #2 because they don't quite have the #1 WR skillset in terms of catch radius, beating double teams, etc. Of all the guys in the latter group (a lot more than I listed here FWIW) Cooper is probably the best equipped to join the first group.

I'm actually a big fan of Cooper, it's not a diss on him to point out that Dallas gave up a little too much to acquire him - that's way more about the Cowboys front office than it is a knock on Cooper.
Hilton is a step above them...and Lockett isn't even close. Mike Thomas isn't as good as Hilton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad