Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
BEET SMOOTHIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

T55WOSo.jpg

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Then you are calling the Players in the Room dumb... that was their majority decision.

... I hope details arise as to why they split the 'A' into Home and Away... My guess is that there may have been an even split vote total... and they compromised in that manner... or may a consensus opinion that they both deserve it.

In any case... with Filp on the last Season of his Contract, chances are at least one half of the split letter will be available for one of the 'Yoots' as early as next Season... and the other half, in another couple Seasons... Look at this as buying some time for the kids to mature into the role... best case situation, anyway.

JMO

I don't care who the hell they vote for.

Having a Home and Away captain is definitely dumb.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I don't care who the hell they vote for.

Having a Home and Away captain is definitely dumb.

Not the first time done...and not even the first time with the Flyers. Didn't Hartnell split it with another Forward for a Season or so? I forget exactly who though.

It's just a way to spread the Leadership... not really that big a deal, IMO.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
Great! So, AMac won't be getting sent down?

Brennan Huff: I've got a belly full of white dog crap in me, AND NOW YOU LAY THIS SHIT ON ME!

My head is hurting just picturing Hagg and Morin taking turns in the press box while AMac and Mandog play every night. At least, Sanheim will be playing big minutes in the A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad